Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for high bandwidth VPS in WholesaleInternet DC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for high bandwidth VPS in WholesaleInternet DC

IndustIndust Member
edited February 2020 in Requests

Hey guys, I'm looking for high bandwidth (10~20TB) VPS with china optimized network. WSI DC is not necessary, it's just that I only know this provider has both China Telecom and China Unicom upstream connected.

I had a HostDoc VPS in Kansas city location with amazing price (4cores/8gb/unmetered 1gbps for only £5). However recently they have closed, so I have to find some replacement for transferring large files.

Minimum requirements:
Cores: 1
Ram: 1GB
Storage: 30GB
Bandwidth: 10-20TB
Uplink: 200Mbps
Network: should have China Telecom upstream connected 

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Please tell me if you find any.

The $10/m dedicated server 4GB ram / 500GB HDD / 100 Mbps unmetered is available in wholesaleinternet site directly.

• @hzr said:
    Please tell me if you find any.

The $10/m dedicated server 4GB ram / 500GB HDD / 100 Mbps unmetered is available in wholesaleinternet site directly.

Previously, the average file transfer speed is around 400Mbps, so 100Mbps port is not that enough.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

200mbps unmetered cu&ct is going to result in losses for your provider. While not as expensive as cn2 those are both more expensive than typical unmetered transit.

• @Indust said:

@hzr said:
    Please tell me if you find any.

Previously, the average file transfer speed is around 400Mbps, so 100Mbps port is not that enough.

The deal from Wired Blade looks decent. Not 8GB RAM, but you don't need that.