Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mailgun stop 10k free mails - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mailgun stop 10k free mails

13»

Comments

• This is not a place to commit coupon fraud.

• i migrate to improvmx. now accept alias in receiving mails
    to send, i migrate to sendblue. 300 mails per day free forever and ever

Thanked by 1_MS_
  • @LTniger said:
    Those who compare MXroute with mailgun... Are you all aware of the fact that mailgun is 'transactional mail' provider where MXroute - not?

MXroute is not proper alternative to mailgun for transactional emails! Better would be Amazon SES, and even than, you don't have all features which are in mailgun (stats, bounce management etc.).

What he said. If you ask me, the only viable alternatives for Mailgun are: SendGrid, Amazon SES, Mailjet and ElasticEmail.

I'm actually gonna give ElasticEmail (https://elasticemail.com/) a try, replacing both Mailgun and Mailchimp for one app.

• @Filozof said:

@LTniger said:
    Those who compare MXroute with mailgun... Are you all aware of the fact that mailgun is 'transactional mail' provider where MXroute - not?

MXroute is not proper alternative to mailgun for transactional emails! Better would be Amazon SES, and even than, you don't have all features which are in mailgun (stats, bounce management etc.).

What he said. If you ask me, the only viable alternatives for Mailgun are: SendGrid, Amazon SES, Mailjet and ElasticEmail.

I'm actually gonna give ElasticEmail (https://elasticemail.com/) a try, replacing both Mailgun and Mailchimp for one app.

Congrats on your first post

• Sendgrid gives you 100 emails a day for free which is good for about 3000 emails a month.