Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

One help desk or different help desk?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

One help desk or different help desk?

Goodmorning everyone!

Lately I have made a nice restyle of my services and products. I currently use a little known CRM called PerfexCRM, purchased on Codecanyon. I have been using it for 2 years and I have to be honest I really like it.
Manages customers, projects, quotes, web2lead, ticket support, knowledge base and much more ...
It has a nice community of developers and buying some modules has simplified my life.

Currently a doubt arises due to the location of the products. To make you understand the process a little:

customer buys my X product because he sees the X.com site and sends me an email for info
customer buys enrolls on the CRM I generate invoice, payments, contract etc product delivery
the products are fairly standard but there is always email "how do I do this .." or "it doesn't work because" in a quick and fast way I look for the reference KB and it is integrated in the answer.

My question is: do I try to centralize everything on CRM or assistance in an even more advanced way better to use a dedicated service such as freshdesk or osticket?
Especially better to unify everything on a single portal or each product a dedicated help desk with dedicated support?

I hope I have been clear.

Thank you for your reply

Comments

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

I would suggest centralizing things together for more efficient management.

You can set different departments for different products, I noticed you mentioned the CRM already has built-in ticket system, you don't have to waste more time and money on anything else.

Thanked by 1chiccorosso