Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Outsourced Web Hosting Support | Excellent English | Highly Experienced | 24x7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Outsourced Web Hosting Support | Excellent English | Highly Experienced | 24x7

Unlike traditional outsourced hosting support firms, Serversupportz assimilate our professional Engineers within your company, familiarizing with your policies and working alongside your team members to deliver the highest satisfaction possible to your clients.

• Highly Experienced
Our professional Engineers are highly experienced in the web hosting industry, are well equipped with technical support & customer service skills and are able to assimilate well into your company.

• Excellent English
Our Engineers are based in India with native written English and fast typing speed.

• Our Team is Your Team
Our Engineers are your team members. They assimilate into your company, familiarize with your policies, workflows & internal tools and work alongside your team members.

• Secure Equipments
Our Engineers are equipped with secure workstations with high speed internet. Our Corporate VPN connections are fully encrypted and 100% white-labeled.

• Helpdesk & Live Chat
Depending on your requirements and workload, our Engineers can handle both Helpdesk and Live Chat customer support with your existing Helpdesk and Live Chat software.

• LAMP Environment
Our Engineers are highly experienced with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environments along with hosting specific environments like LiteSpeed Web Server and CloudLinux OS.

• Hosting Control Panels
Our Engineers are very experienced with cPanel/WHM and we will be able to support other hosting control panels as well.

• WordPress Experience
Our Engineers are very experienced with WordPress and we will be able to support other PHP applications like Joomla and Drupal as well.

ENGINEER WITH IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY

We have a Level 2 System Administrator ready to provide remote Web Hosting Support by Helpdesk and Live Chat.

About the team member:-

Based in India
10+ years of experience
Excellent English

Available Skills:-

Linux Apache MySQL PHP (LAMP)
cPanel/WHM & DirectAdmin
Strong communication skills
Proactive and fast learner
Experienced with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc
Experienced with WHMCS
Intermediate web development skills
Able to handle Sales and Billing as well

Equipments:-

Secure Workstation (Windows 10)
High Speed Internet
Secure VPN Connection

LOOKING FOR DIFFERENT TIMING OR 24x7 TEAM?

We are also able to source individual L1 and L2 techs at different timing or even a 24x7 team (all with Excellent English) at competitive rates.

CONTACT US TODAY!

https://serversupportz.com/

Comments

• @hzr said:
    What the FUCK.

My first thought too.

So cringe-inducing that I think my face just broke.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

Hmm.... overly verbose copywriting smelled like how copy is written back home, and lo and behold!
    Unfortunately for them @MikePT is already on it. and a notch higher (or several notches higher, if you know what I mean).

And... since nobody has mentioned the price, let me say..

$1

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 2020

tranzmedia said: Equipments:-

sic

tranzmedia said: Secure Workstation (Windows 10)

PMSL

dahartigan said: So cringe-inducing that I think my face just broke.

Just been to the Quack about that very thing. :-o

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2020

I am one for a joke but you gotta to kidding me. Really this is a advertisement and second did you even ask a mod or admin to post this? Wtf is up the z on the end. Please stopz with the 13yr old coolness.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Then you promote excellent English the irony here.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

My head hurts....

• Good luck @tranzmedia

• @tranzmedia said:
    Secure Workstation (Windows 10)

Still laughing my ass off over this one!

• So let me get this straight,
    You want other hosts to give you access to their client database, while you are a host yourself?

• @seriesn said:
    So let me get this straight,
    You want other hosts to give you access to their client database, while you are a host yourself?

The English is pretty good for someone from another country.

I offer web design services direct to the client and also do whitelabel work where I even talk to the clients directly. I never steal their clients. Similar situation here. I don't see anything wrong with it, but it's a risk.

Thanked by 1tranzmedia
  • @spun while your perspective is correct, any half-decent business would require them to sign some form of non-compete contract. I mean, end of the day, you wouldn't want your "employee" selling the same thing as your business, to ideally the same customer base. :)

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited January 2020

tranzmedia said: Excellent English
    spun said: The English is pretty good for someone from another country.

Not as advertised.
    (FYI: A recurrent problem with incorrect plurals, for English as a foreign language, typical of Asia.)

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@seriesn please let me fix that for you sir

Thanked by 2seriesn dahartigan
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited January 2020

I just have a massive cringe-fest induced stupor. After spending tremendous amount of dolarz on nigerian prince I think I will use this serviz.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

/thread

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@vyas11 said:
    Hmm.... overly verbose copywriting smelled like how copy is written back home, and lo and behold!
    Unfortunately for them @MikePT is already on it. and a notch higher (or several notches higher, if you know what I mean).

$1

Per ticket :D

• @Jord said:
    My head hurts....

My head hurtz....

Thanked by 1pike
  • Anybody using Malwarebytes noticed this?

http://prntscr.com/qtngkc

• @MikePT said:

@vyas11 said:

$1

Nah he wants $600 per month.. lol

Thanked by 1MikePT

@dahartigan said:

@MikePT said:

@vyas11 said:

$1

Ooooo, well our plans are cheaper 😁👍

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited January 2020

@MikePT said:

@dahartigan said:

@MikePT said:

@vyas11 said:

$1

Haha well, I think there's no reason for anyone to ever consider the tranzmedia zerverzupportzzz route with their premium native Indian English when they could hire a Portuguese man with perfectly acceptable English with a sexy accent for less.

Not only that, you've got an excellent reputation unlike our friendzz over at survazup0rtz :-)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • guys, why are you being so mean? this is high quality service here. not just Level 1 System Administrator, but Level 2! after only 10 years experience, he got promoted to level 2! that's a high bar!

Thanked by 2dahartigan MikePT

@dahartigan said:

@MikePT said:

@dahartigan said:

@MikePT said:

@vyas11 said:

$1

Haha well, I think there's no reason for anyone to ever consider the tranzmedia zerverzupportzzz route with their premium native Indian English when they could hire a Portuguese man with perfectly acceptable English with a sexy accent for less.

Not only that, you've got an excellent reputation unlike our friendzz over at survazup0rtz :-)

I'm wet! Sexy accent... 😁

Thank you btw ❤️

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Hello71 said:
    guys, why are you being so mean? this is high quality service here. not just Level 1 System Administrator, but Level 2! after only 10 years experience, he got promoted to level 2! that's a high bar!

Yes, and credit should be given for the use of a highly secured workstation environment (windows 10) :-P

• @MikePT said:

@dahartigan said:

@MikePT said:

@dahartigan said:

@MikePT said:

@vyas11 said:

$1

Thank you btw ❤️

I'm Australian, I know all about the sexy accent @_@

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

@Hello71 said:
    guys, why are you being so mean? this is high quality service here.

First of all,

On behalf of @angstrom I congratulate you on your 12th post.

Coming to the comments you made

Have you tried the service as a paid user? What has been your experience? can you list out your top two or three reasons why you would recommend them? Also give one or two reasons for NOT recommending them?

The comments above were not about any individual but they have been about the over selling, over hyped, highly verbose language and obvious flaws, technical or otherwise.

Copywriting is an art. I remember reading in an ad magazine that it should be like a mini skirt. Short enough to create excitement but long enough to cover the essentials. OP over did it, ended up exposing themselves in the process. No pun intended.

Of course magazine was from the early 1990s before androgyny became the vogue or millennials were still single cell organisms.

not just Level 1 System Administrator, but Level 2! after only 10 years experience, he got promoted to level 2! that's a high bar!

Sigh! There was once a guy here who was offering Lifetime of tech support.
    Since you mentioned L2 and high bar and all, what do you have to say for the L3 in this group/discussion? I do not see him do the below. He's pretty down to earth guy in fact.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

@dahartigan said:

@MikePT said:

@dahartigan said:

@MikePT said:

@dahartigan said:

@MikePT said:

@vyas11 said:

$1

Thank you btw ❤️

I'm Australian, I know all about the sexy accent @_@

Edit:

Alexa and Accents. The Aussie is not very evident. Many be they modulated it?

https://www.the-ambient.com/features/alexas-accents-listen-325

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2020

hello @Hello71

in addition to whatever self-evident weaknesses in the pitch (the distinctive aroma of florid yet subtly ungrammatical puffery garnished with just a pinch of "secure windows 10" non-sequiturpitude) ...

... there may also be some backstory with regard to this particular provider's history on this forum

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2020

So, you know, in Germany I have signed up with various mobile internet providers and none of them have what you could call "support". Nobody answers phone calls on the hotline, you just get this horrible music playlist to make you hang up as quickly as possible while the guy on the other end is wanking his Wiener instead of working, I've also spent hours in Live Chat only for the agent to leave after my question and let's not talk about my e-mail or postal inquiries. All this happened with support staff that is probably paid way more than 1$. So..at this price point and quality I'd rather just not speak to anyone, really. It can be a blessing actually.

This discussion has been closed.