Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For VPS in UK - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For VPS in UK

2»

Comments

• @deank said:
    Blaming Brexit will lower carbon footprint.

.... Whatever that means. I saw it on Twitter.

so it's probably true. Does Greta T agree?

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited January 2020

@Jord said:

@fazee6 said:

@webdev said:
    if you have route issue, best bet is cloud provider like DO/vultr, you can create/delete node at different location, and test yourself

That's how i am doing as of now DO is good for my location. Vultr i tried all locations none works for me.

What is your location that is so bad from the UK?

If the speeds are so bad, does it make sense to get a NAT / lower cost VPS ...something like a "transit airport" for long distance flights or regions with poor connectivity (no pun intended)?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@vyas11 said:

@Jord said:

@fazee6 said:

@webdev said:
    if you have route issue, best bet is cloud provider like DO/vultr, you can create/delete node at different location, and test yourself

That's how i am doing as of now DO is good for my location. Vultr i tried all locations none works for me.

What is your location that is so bad from the UK?

If the speeds are so bad, does it make sense to get a NAT / lower cost VPS ...something like a "transit airport" for long distance flights or regions with poor connectivity (no pun intended)?

He must be in some remote location, as from our server in Nottingham, UK. I can get anywhere in the EU at like 20ms. Heck China is only 180ms away :joy:

• Thanked by 1Jord
  • Problem lies between table and the chair