Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soyoustart cpanel not available
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Soyoustart cpanel not available

Hello people,

I received an OVH email on december, about the cpanel new prices being active from 02/jan. They said about solo, admin, and premier licenses. Now soyoustart just have premier 300 accounts and above. In the api, there is the solo, admin, pro and premier options, but all options below premier 300 are not working. Is that happening with someone else?

Comments

• what did soyoustart support tell you?

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • NicholasOXINicholasOXI Member, Host Rep

@fvsantos said:
    Hello people,

I received an OVH email on december, about the cpanel new prices being active from 02/jan. They said about solo, admin, and premier licenses. Now soyoustart just have premier 300 accounts and above. In the api, there is the solo, admin, pro and premier options, but all options below premier 300 are not working. Is that happening with someone else?

I also got the same issue as yourself, I spoke with OVH Canada last night which stated that this is a bug and the new pricing doesn't apply to existing licences yet (caused by these bugs with the API/UI) but they will change to the new structure at some point. OVH UK had no information regarding the issue and said to essentially wait for an email to confirm what is planned for this but it seems they will only offer licences with 300+ users.

• @Falzo said:
    what did soyoustart support tell you?

They told me that at this moment, all licenses below premier-300 are unavailable. I just opened this thread to confirm that is for everyone or just for me, or any mistake on support answer.

• Give them a call they will surely help i had Kimusfi related issues twice and i called OVH helpline and to my surprise instead of listening to a 'sorry it's only for OVH customers' excuse from them i saw them actually behaving so friendly and my issue was fixed within minutes.

• Tried today to buy the cpanel admin license on OVH US, and they have the same issue. I asked their support, waiting the reply.

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

I purchased the OVH cPanel license yesterday and it was £22.98 (something like that) for 300 accounts! :smiley:

• @experttechit said:
    I purchased the OVH cPanel license yesterday and it was £22.98 (something like that) for 300 accounts! :smiley:

That is the proiblem. They are not selling licenses less than 300 accounts.

• OVH US support said the same thing: they are not selling licenses for less than 300 accounts for now, and they suggest me to buy on cpanel website.

• @experttechit said:

49.88EUR for 300 accounts here at soyoustart.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

How many accounts do you need?

• Maybe it's related to the fact that license under 300 user are cloud only.

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Yeah dedi start at 300 licenses which I think is more than fair

• @Jord said:
    How many accounts do you need?

I need two licenses: for 5 accounts and for 30 accounts.

• @ben47955 said:
    Maybe it's related to the fact that license under 300 user are cloud only.

Cpanel website says that for cloud and metal, they start at premier 100 license (100 accounts).

• @experttechit said:
    Yeah dedi start at 300 licenses which I think is more than fair

Dedi on cpanel website start at 100 accounts.

The only one you can use on a dedi on cPanels website is Premier. Which comes with 100 accounts.

The other licenses are cloud/vps only. Have you split your server up into vms or is cPanel installed directly onto the Dedi?

• @Jord said:
    The only one you can use on a dedi on cPanels website is Premier. Which comes with 100 accounts.

The other licenses are cloud/vps only. Have you split your server up into vms or is cPanel installed directly onto the Dedi?

Hello, i'm just trying to buy cpanel pro or admin version on soyoustart and OVH website. They are only 300+ licenses (for). The only available licenses on their website are:
    from premier-cloud-300
    .....increasing 100...
    to premier-cloud-10000

On soyoustart and OVH API there are other options, like admin, pro and solo licenses, but we get an error 500 when trying to buy those licenses trhough api.

@fvsantos said:

@Jord said:

Hello, i'm just trying to buy cpanel pro or admin version on soyoustart and OVH website. They are only 300+ licenses (for). The only available licenses on their website are:
    from premier-cloud-300
    .....increasing 100...
    to premier-cloud-10000

On soyoustart and OVH API there are other options, like admin, pro and solo licenses, but we get an error 500 when trying to buy those licenses trhough api.

I get that, but are you installing cPanel directly onto your Dedi? Because that's why they probably don't do less than 300 accounts for now.

• What the point to get it from OVH over directly Cpanel anyway ?

• fvsantosfvsantos Member
    edited January 2020

The main problem is that OVH sent an email on 02/Dec with the new price table that shloud be applied after 01/01/2020

Cloud:

Solo 6,99€

Admin (5 acc)11,99€

Pro (30 acc) 15,99€

Premier (100 acc) 28,99€

More than 100 accounts: 28,99€ for the first 100 acc plus 10€ for each additional 100 acc

Metal:

Premier Metal 100: 24,99€

Premier Metal 300: 24,99€

Premier Metal more than 300: 24,99€, plus 10,00€ each additional 100 acc

And now the Metal and cloud version are available at OHV/Soyoustart for 300 or more accounts only.

PS: metal-300 (24.99EUR) is cheaper than cloud-300 (48.99EUR). Almost half the price.

@ben47955 said:
    What the point to get it from OVH over directly Cpanel anyway ?

OVH is cheaper as you can see above.

@Jord said:
    I get that, but are you installing cPanel directly onto your Dedi? Because that's why they probably don't do less than 300 accounts for now.

Not installing, just trying to buy the license first. I choose one os my IPs,(dedicated or vps IP) and they show the available versions to buy.

• @fvsantos said:
    The main problem is that OVH sent an email on 02/Dec with the new price table that shloud be applied after 01/01/2020

Cloud:

Solo 6,99€

Admin (5 acc)11,99€

Pro (30 acc) 15,99€

Premier (100 acc) 28,99€

More than 100 accounts: 28,99€ for the first 100 acc plus 10€ for each additional 100 acc

Metal:

Premier Metal 100: 24,99€

Premier Metal 300: 24,99€

Premier Metal more than 300: 24,99€, plus 10,00€ each additional 100 acc

And now the Metal and cloud version are available at OHV/Soyoustart for 300 or more accounts only.

PS: metal-300 (24.99EUR) is cheaper than cloud-300 (48.99EUR). Almost half the price.

@ben47955 said:
    What the point to get it from OVH over directly Cpanel anyway ?

OVH is cheaper as you can see above.

@Jord said:

Not installing, just trying to buy the license first. I choose one os my IPs,(dedicated or vps IP) and they show the available versions to buy.

The license pricing is same for OVH and Soyoustart?

• HostinganID said: The license pricing is same for OVH and Soyoustart?

Guessing yes,

Thanked by 1HostinganID
  • @HostinganID said:

The license pricing is same for OVH and Soyoustart?

Probably yes, as i have only Soyoustart servers, but received the price table from OVH.

Thanked by 1HostinganID