Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner - Registration & Support Issues
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner - Registration & Support Issues

I have been trying from three weeks to register on hetzner. Applied twice. Submitted documents for verification. No response to support ticket or either on registration.

Firstly account is disabled. And then credentials went invalid after one week. Registered again. Still account is disabled.

Any thoughts what i am doing wrong?

Comments

• I'm verified by pre-pay €20

• they don't want your business. move on.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Hetzner_OL can probably help you 👍

Thanked by 1agroup
  • Hans doesn't like you.

• Completely unrelated but interesting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hetzner (This article may have been created or edited in return for undisclosed payments)

Damn hatznar!

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@agroup - Please see my private message that I just sent.

@LTniger - Yes, that was my fault. Althought I often use Wikipedia as a quick reference, I had never really edited anything on it, and I was asked to update our English-language page. And at the time, I was unaware of Wikipedia's policies regarding employees updating articles about their employers. I added information about awards we had received, professional certifications and memberships, our DCs' energy efficiency, etc. I cited our own publications in several parts, which is also apparently no-go for wikipedia. I believe that other users have since removed all of this information from the article. It was stupid of me to not have carefully read Wikipedia's policies before doing anything. In hindsight, their policies make perfect sense. Now I know. --Katie

Thanked by 2pr0lz agroup
  • Hetzner_OL said: @agroup - Please see my private message that I just sent.

Thanks for the help

• illyhostingillyhosting Member, Host Rep

@Hetzner_OL said:
    @agroup - Please see my private message that I just sent.

@LTniger - Yes, that was my fault. Althought I often use Wikipedia as a quick reference, I had never really edited anything on it, and I was asked to update our English-language page. And at the time, I was unaware of Wikipedia's policies regarding employees updating articles about their employers. I added information about awards we had received, professional certifications and memberships, our DCs' energy efficiency, etc. I cited our own publications in several parts, which is also apparently no-go for wikipedia. I believe that other users have since removed all of this information from the article. It was stupid of me to not have carefully read Wikipedia's policies before doing anything. In hindsight, their policies make perfect sense. Now I know. --Katie

Damn :(

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@illyhosting said:
    Damn :(

Please don't try to rush for the post count