Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated at $ 18.00 check inside - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated at $ 18.00 check inside

Comments

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@EnginTopcuoglu said:
    Link died

For who does not know we only offer Dedicated and shared hosting now

• @vpsrus said:

@dahartigan said:

@g519 said:
    Anyone having major network issues with their new servers? Every 60-90 seconds, the server is not responsive for 10-15 seconds.

Attached image of several mtrs as its going on, top left is from home pc, top right is from vps that uses telia, bottom left is the server itself going to google, bottom right is from europe.

No hardware kernel messages.

https://imgur.com/DBrwb5u

I'm having the same issue actually, not off to a good start. Not only that, I'm getting around 30% packet loss and a max of about 90 kilobytes per second out of the server.

Looks like I'll need to open a ticket.. I sure hope this is a once-off :|

Just finish to install your server and did a fast BM as in the picture:

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/aogxkp80ddxz7m0/Da_server.png?dl=0)

Dropbox is 404ing that link. Also, I don't think "BM" is shorthand for benchmark, as "bowel movement" has those letters on lock.

@TimboJones said:

@vpsrus said:

@dahartigan said:

@g519 said:
    Anyone having major network issues with their new servers? Every 60-90 seconds, the server is not responsive for 10-15 seconds.

Attached image of several mtrs as its going on, top left is from home pc, top right is from vps that uses telia, bottom left is the server itself going to google, bottom right is from europe.

No hardware kernel messages.

https://imgur.com/DBrwb5u

I'm having the same issue actually, not off to a good start. Not only that, I'm getting around 30% packet loss and a max of about 90 kilobytes per second out of the server.

Looks like I'll need to open a ticket.. I sure hope this is a once-off :|

Just finish to install your server and did a fast BM as in the picture:

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/aogxkp80ddxz7m0/Da_server.png?dl=0)

Dropbox is 404ing that link. Also, I don't think "BM" is shorthand for benchmark, as "bowel movement" has those letters on lock.

I have removed the link

I still have one L5640 8GB 4X146 SAS it is available on the website

• I just came across this post saying that you are closing down:- https://www.spiderchat.org/vpsrus-closing-business/

VPSRUS is our Dedicated Server Provider. We received email from them at 4th Dec 2019 :

The purpose of this letter is to notify you that VPSRUS will be closing business on 01/02/2020. You will need to make arrangements to have your services (Dedicated or Shared Hosting transferred to a new company, before that date.

After that time, we will no longer be available to provide assistance. Also, customers that have paid per year contact us for a refund of the time left

Thank you for your past business and support. We wish you all the best for your continued success.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or provide assistance as you make arrangements to work with a new provider. I will be available during business hours on 01/02/2020, which will be VPSRUS’s final day of operation.

Sincerely,

Wagner Machado

VPSRUS

• @ollietrex said:
    I just came across this post saying that you are closing down:- https://www.spiderchat.org/vpsrus-closing-business/

VPSRUS is our Dedicated Server Provider. We received email from them at 4th Dec 2019 :

The purpose of this letter is to notify you that VPSRUS will be closing business on 01/02/2020. You will need to make arrangements to have your services (Dedicated or Shared Hosting transferred to a new company, before that date.

After that time, we will no longer be available to provide assistance. Also, customers that have paid per year contact us for a refund of the time left

Thank you for your past business and support. We wish you all the best for your continued success.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or provide assistance as you make arrangements to work with a new provider. I will be available during business hours on 01/02/2020, which will be VPSRUS’s final day of operation.

Sincerely,

Wagner Machado

VPSRUS

It is after 1/2/2020 so I guess he changed his mind.

• Probably fake

Thanked by 2coreflux iamtimbo
  • 4d4m4d4m Member
    edited February 2020

@Xenos said:

@ollietrex said:
    I just came across this post saying that you are closing down:- https://www.spiderchat.org/vpsrus-closing-business/

Sincerely,

Wagner Machado

VPSRUS

I'm surprised they haven't responded to this, but they put a few dedis in stock about 12 hours ago and I have a pending order, so we'll see what happens 🤞

• @4d4m said:

@Xenos said:

@ollietrex said:

Sincerely,

Wagner Machado

VPSRUS

I'm surprised they haven't responded to this, but they put a few dedis in stock about 12 hours ago and I have a pending order, so we'll see what happens 🤞

My server has been great from this special.

Thanked by 14d4m
  • Hope he gets some more in stock!

• Hey

Thanked by 1supakika
  • Hi!

• Waiting for more inventory.

I have some servers available

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

vpsrus said: yes but I have a /24 IPV4 on sale are you interested?

price?

$ 16.00 per IP

• @vpsrus said:
    I have some servers available

Hi, still any of those available?

Sorry sold out

• @vpsrus said:
    Sorry sold out

Would you have more soon?

• @MikePT said:

@vpsrus said:

@MikePT said:

@vpsrus said:
    sorry typo again, at 65 my eyes are not so good anymore

65?

Really? That is awesome!

yes, 1954

Respect!

Amazing! Its a really good thing!

Respect!

Thanked by 2justvm MikePT

@Mariomk said:

@vpsrus said:
    Sorry sold out

Would you have more soon?

Yes, I will but very few.

Thanked by 1Mariomk
  • Ordered January 21, server up and running the next day. Haven't been using for serious stuff yet, just testing some CPU-hungry applications, without any problem. The support (Wagner) was great explaining the options during the server installation. For my use the specifications are perfect, with a great price. Sticking with it for some time and looking for more servers when available.

Server details:
    Dual Intel Xeon L5640 2.66/2.93GHz
    12x Physical Cores/24 Cores w/HT
    8GB Ram
    4x146GB SAS 15K
    10T on 1 Gigabit Port

Thanked by 1supakika
  • They aren't bad at all. I used them last year.

Stay tuned next week I will have some more servers available, I will post here

Thanked by 3coreflux Mariomk Yandex
  • What's the expected deploy time ? I am getting tired of my dedicated server deployed 2 months later (Seriously, it happened to me)

@yokowasis said:
    What's the expected deploy time ? I am getting tired of my dedicated server deployed 2 months later (Seriously, it happened to me)

up to 48h if you did not receive your server please open a ticket.

we will have more servers available today, stay tuned

• @vpsrus said:

Standing by with finger on the buy button...

• YandexYandex Member
    edited March 2020

@vpsrus said:

Just after I post this reply, it appears. So I edited, nice!

Check the website has some servers available there