Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

usenet server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

usenet server

Hi!

Is safe to download movies and TV shows using NBZget (usenet server) on hetzner Servers???

Thanks.

Comments

• download seems to be fine. Upload may be a problem

Thanked by 1ennkh
  • @greattomeetyou said:
    download seems to be fine. Upload may be a problem

so no DCMA warning?!!

• king8654king8654 Member
    edited January 2020

For Usenet? Your not sharing anything, won’t get dcma. Usually pull around 80-110MBs off NZBGet with cloud box setup. Your going to need a Usenet provider and preferably premium indexes, costs me about $65 yr total but never worry about completion or availability. Pay for two indexers and ngninja

Honestly have had great peering to East coast us, no buffering and just about instant playback on everything 1080p.

• hzrhzr Member

you can just download them at home...

• I'm using it on a seedbox, you only download so no DCMA. You will need to spend some money on an indexer. I can recommend omgwtfnzbs and nzbplanet which charge about $10 a year but there are free alternatives.

Then you need a usenet provider, I'm using usenetserver.com. always get max speeds and very high retention.

I never use torrenting, too risky. If you do only use private sites.

Btw disclamer: I only download Linux ISOs on usenet, nothing copyrighted

• Usenetting in a GEMA country? Good luck.

• It's safe to do at home bro