Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual6 Ltd 50% OFF EU KVM VPS from £2.72/mo!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtual6 Ltd 50% OFF EU KVM VPS from £2.72/mo!

Virtual6 Ltd are a small family owned IT & Hosting company founded in December 2018. We're based in Rotherham, United Kingdom, but we work with customers and service partners from all around the world.

There are tons of reasons why we think you should choose Virtual6 Ltd for your IT & Hosting requirements. Here are just three of our favorite features:-

1) QUALITY UK BASED SUPPORT

Our customer services team are based in-house and located in the United Kingdom, we don't outsource any part of this work. That means you get quality support that is consistent, knowledgeable and provided within a time frame which is set by us. Did you know that we guarantee a response to ALL inquiries within just 3 working hours as standard?

2) 24/7/365 MONITORING & RESPONSE

Every part of our network is actively monitored in real time, with issues and downtime automatically reported to our on-call staff member. This monitoring takes place 24/7/365 and our on-call staff also operate 24/7/365 on rotation to deal with any reported problems. Whilst customer services may not be provided out of hours, updates and announcements are provided at our blog.

3) HONEST & COMPETITIVE PRICING

We regularly compare our prices with industry leaders and other suppliers to ensure we provide honest yet competitive pricing. In regards to hosting products, we do not oversell our services and you will always be able to utilize what you have paid for. We may not always be the cheapest option on the market, but we are confident that our combination of price, service and support are unrivaled.

As an introduction to the LET community we're offering 50% OFF, which is recurring for the life of your service. Simply click the order URL and enter the promotion code.

VM1GB
Unmetered Traffic
1 Gbit/s Shared Network Port
1 x Dedicated IPV4 Address
1 GB DDR3 RAM (ECC)
125 GB RAID-10 Storage (W/ BBU)
2 X Intel(R) Xeon(R) vCPU @ 3.40GHz
Falkenstein, Germany Datacenter
Instant Setup
£2.72 PER MONTH ($3.57 AT TIME OF POSTING) (PAID MONTHLY, NO CONTRACT)
Promotion Code: IubP02Gc
Order URL: https://virtual6.co.uk/blesta/order/main/packages/virtual-machines/?group_id=2

VM2GB
Unmetered Traffic
1 Gbit/s Shared Network Port
1 x Dedicated IPV4 Address
2 GB DDR3 RAM (ECC)
250 GB RAID-10 Storage (W/ BBU)
2 X Intel(R) Xeon(R) vCPU @ 3.40GHz
Falkenstein, Germany Datacenter
Instant Setup
£3.67 PER MONTH ($4.82 AT TIME OF POSTING) (PAID MONTHLY, NO CONTRACT)
Promotion code: YYPDjAJh
Order URL: https://virtual6.co.uk/blesta/order/main/packages/virtual-machines/?group_id=2

Who are you doing business with?

Virtual6 Ltd are a registered company in England & Wales (#11709426). Please find our registered office address details below, please send all legal correspondence to this address.

Virtual6 Ltd
UNIT A
82 James Carter Road
Mildenhall
Suffolk
IP28 7DE
United Kingdom

Tel: 0843 289 1615

Terms of service:
https://virtual6.co.uk/blesta/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/4/terms-of-service/3/

Acceptable usage policy:
https://virtual6.co.uk/blesta/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/3/acceptable-usage-policy/3/

How can I pay?

We currently accept PayPal and UK Bank Transfer, crypto payment options will be released shortly.

I have questions..

For the fastest response please visit https://virtual6.co.uk/#contact and either submit a ticket or start a live chat. Alternatively, send me a PM here on LET or simply reply to this thread.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• Your confirmation statement is overdue at Companies House. First statement date 3 December 2019 due by 17 December 2019

Nice offers though. Good luck with the sales.

• You shouldn't leave your blog, with the default wordpress example post.

• LeonDynamic said: Your confirmation statement is overdue at Companies House. First statement date 3 December 2019 due by 17 December 2019

Yes we're aware of that and thank you for your kind comments, unfortunately a change of address at the same time as renewal prevented us from returning this on time. It is in progress, we're just awaiting an authorization code from companies house. All will be resolved shortly.

• @LeonDynamic said:
    Your confirmation statement is overdue at Companies House. First statement date 3 December 2019 due by 17 December 2019

You must be highly paranoid if you went that in-depth into looking into a company just because they posted on LET.

• @tester4 said:

@LeonDynamic said:
    Your confirmation statement is overdue at Companies House. First statement date 3 December 2019 due by 17 December 2019

You must be highly paranoid if you went that in-depth into looking into a company just because they posted on LET.

We don't mind, it keeps us on our toes.

Anything that has been missed internally will surely be picked up with a post on LET :)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ratherbak3d said:
    Anything that has been missed internally will surely be picked up with a post on LET :)

That's somewhat true :joy:

• pikepike Veteran

@tester4 said:

@LeonDynamic said:

You can be sure many people, including me, do that kind of research before they sign up with a host. And sometimes even just out of curiousity.

• @pike said:

@tester4 said:

@LeonDynamic said:

You can be sure many people, including me, do that kind of research before they sign up with a host. And sometimes even just out of curiousity.

Which is incredibly sad to me if you're doing that to just talk shit on someones sales thread, for VPS' that cost £3 quid a month.

Everyone does their own thing I guess.

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@tester4 said:

Which is incredibly sad to me if you're doing that to just talk shit on someones sales thread, for VPS' that cost £3 quid a month.

Everyone does their own thing I guess.

People have been burned too many times, even on this very forum. Being paranoid is healthy.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • what happened to Sheffield?

• Falzo said: what happened to Sheffield?

Shudders

That's quite a while back now (And before Virtual6 Ltd was formed as a private company) but I expected it to come up at some point. To cut a long story short, one of our long term clients was the target of a persistent DDoS attack which subsequently gave our provider at Sheffield (I won't name them) the justification to take all of our co-located equipment offline without any notice.

Apparently they weren't happy that we were pushing Plex related products etc on our website at the time - which we were unaware of until their MD got involved during the DDoS attack. Essentially the impression we took away from it all is that they wanted us out already and the DDoS attack gave them the justification they believe they required.

We were essentially given two options. Pay for the bandwidth utilized or leave with no further obligation. With the sour taste we had at the time it's safe to say we chose option two. As you will find with a bit of investigation, there aren't many alternative facilities in Sheffield to move to.

I won't say any more than that on this subject as I don't want to get into tit for tat over something that happened two to three years ago. We've moved on as a company and I'm sure they've forgotten about us also.

• @ratherbak3d said:

interesting. let's see how long Hetzner floats your boat then... best of luck

• Falzo said: interesting. let's see how long Hetzner floats your boat then... best of luck

Hetzner has been "floating our boat" for the last two years, they appear to be much better at dealing with such situations. Appreciate your concerns though. Thank you.