Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Any Providers using VZ/Virtuozzo6 willing to lend a hand?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any Providers using VZ/Virtuozzo6 willing to lend a hand?

randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

I seemed to have screwed up my VZ6 nodes.

Originally setup to work in a cluster with Virtuozzo Storage. Having moved all the VMs to run on local storage and run stably for a year, I made the silly decission of trying to remove Virtuzzo storage off the nodes entirely (since it wasn't supposed to be in use) and now my nodes are down.

I've been in the process of winding down these nodes for the last 3 years as I no longer wish to use Virtuozzo or continue paying license fees. As such, I'm not expecting to get much support from them.

Anyone use this platform and maybe willing to lend a hand in figuring out the problem and getting the VMs back online?

If push comes to shove i'll simply setup new nodes and do a migration, but that seems like a lot of effort and will take a lot of time. I will in fact be doing that now, but thought i would seek help here just in case.

Comments