Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreencloudVPS Black Friday Deal (2-core CPU 8G RAM 1T HDD in Tokyo) for Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreencloudVPS Black Friday Deal (2-core CPU 8G RAM 1T HDD in Tokyo) for Transfer

Original price is $30 / month; The Black Friday price was: $16.2 / month ($194.4 / year, 40% BF discount + 9% discount per year) .

StorageAPAC-3
1TB SATA
2 cores
8 GB
2 TB
1 Gbps Port
Linux
24/7/365
$30/mo

The ping value from China is mostly 50-70ms in the daytime while 70-100ms in the evening, which is very smooth for visitors. A good choice for website or data storage.

Ordered in this Black Friday. I just use it for a month, for a website + store data. But I've got too much data now, have to migrate to a bigger storage already.

To calculate price according to the original price at the time of transfer, the price for transfer is about $179 at present.

Asked the customer service that they could transfer to other accounts, which should be free of handling fees.

If you need it, please contact via message or TG:
https://t.me/bricstd

MJJ from China can find this info from hostloc.com

Comments