Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SSD VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SSD VPS

edited December 2019 in Requests

Hi I am looking for a VPS with the following Specs

2 Vcore
2GB ram
20 GB SSD
Bandwith 5TB on a fast port
Location Anywhere (People would access it mostly from asia)

Would like to host a website.

Yearly budget $30

Crypto payment should be available.

Comments

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

hello @imran4freelance - it might be helpful to also mention location preference, bandwith requirement, and (especially) use case - this will help narrow down suitable options.

Though I think with a $30 annual budget there would be just a few KVM offers to choose from - for example the €2.49/m Hetzner cloud "CX11" would already be (slightly) over your budget (and I'm not sure if they accept crypto payment). So might want to also confirm if OpenVZ is suitable for your application?

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@imran4freelance checkout serverhunter.com to find the provider

Thanked by 2ServerHunter uptime
  • @uptime said:
    hello @imran4freelance - it might be helpful to also mention location preference, bandwith requirement, and (especially) use case - this will help narrow down suitable options.

Though I think with a $30 annual budget there would be just a few KVM offers to choose from - for example the €2.49/m Hetzner cloud "CX11" would already be (slightly) over your budget (and I'm not sure if they accept crypto payment). So might want to also confirm if OpenVZ is suitable for your application?

Thanks bro made changes as per your suggestions.
    I already have Hetzner running some of my website but they do not accept crypto. One of my client is using crypto for payments so wanted to use it somewhere.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

@ManishPant said:
    @imran4freelance checkout serverhunter.com to find the provider

Thanks for the mention! Here's a link with a few results accepting BTC:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=298-500-11B :)

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

alrighty then!

I am vaguely aware that Asia is ... big ... so depending on where exactly, might prefer Europe or west coast USA.

options I would want to check in Los Angeles would include @HostDoc and Letbox (@key900) - also AlphaVPS.bg (@AlexBarakov), CrownCloud (@SpeedBus), @HostEONS, UltraVPS.eu (@UltraVPS), and @VirMach ... Now, with all the sales lately I'm not sure which of these might have something suitable close to your budget, and which do or don't accept crypto payments - but that's most of my recommended shortlist for quality potassium in that price range in LA.

Move up the coast a bit to also check for a deal with @freerangecloud in Fremont

Or ionswitch (@IonSwitch_Stan) in Seattle

I'm less up to speed on European providers, but I am under the impression that some German providers work well enough with regard to connecting to India and Singapore. Recommended options in that general region in the EU would include CrownCloud, freerangecloud, and HostDoc (mentioned already above) - as well as liteserver.nl and First-Root (probably over your budget unless some promotional offer might be available).

Also definitely keep an eye open for offers from NexusBytes (@seriesn) - they have some fast nodes on Hetzner infrastructure. (They might announce discount deals on Thursdays, either here or on https://hostballs.com or https://talk.lowendspirit.com).

VirMach may have new nodes in EU locations soon too - if they do some deals to celebrate, maybe you'll get lucky there.

If shared hosting might work then also would check SmallWeb (@Mic-hael) and myw.pt (@MikePT) for options in both Los Angeles and EU - and mrvm.net (@mikho) for shared hosting in Amsterdam

• For that budget shared webhosting might be more suitable.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @uptime said:
    alrighty then!

I am vaguely aware that Asia is ... big ... so depending on where exactly, might prefer Europe or west coast USA.

options I would want to check in Los Angeles would include @HostDoc and Letbox (@key900) - also AlphaVPS.bg (@AlexBarakov), CrownCloud (@SpeedBus), @HostEONS, UltraVPS.eu (@UltraVPS), and @VirMach ... Now, with all the sales lately I'm not sure which of these might have something suitable close to your budget, and which do or don't accept crypto payments - but that's most of my recommended shortlist for quality potassium in that price range in LA.

Move up the coast a bit to also check for a deal with @freerangecloud in Fremont

Or ionswitch (@IonSwitch_Stan) in Seattle

I'm less up to speed on European providers, but I am under the impression that some German providers work well enough with regard to connecting to India and Singapore. Recommended options in that general region in the EU would include CrownCloud, freerangecloud, and HostDoc (mentioned already above) - as well as liteserver.nl and First-Root (probably over your budget unless some promotional offer might be available).

Also definitely keep an eye open for offers from NexusBytes (@seriesn) - they have some fast nodes on Hetzner infrastructure. (They might announce discount deals on Thursdays, either here or on https://hostballs.com or https://talk.lowendspirit.com).

VirMach may have new nodes in EU locations soon too - if they do some deals to celebrate, maybe you'll get lucky there.

If shared hosting might work then also would check SmallWeb (@Mic-hael) and myw.pt (@MikePT) for options in both Los Angeles and EU - and mrvm.net (@mikho) for shared hosting in Amsterdam

Thanks for the mention boss :)

@imran4freelance budget is a bit too low to offer something that is sustainable and fits your need :(

If you can stretch it a little more please shoot me a PM. I am reasonable as long as you are brother :)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @imran4freelance said:
    Hi I am looking for a VPS with the following Specs

2 Vcore
    2GB ram
    20 GB SSD
    Bandwith 5TB on a fast port
    Location Anywhere (People would access it mostly from asia)

Would like to host a website.

Yearly budget $30

Crypto payment should be available.

We can offer this to you and we do support Crypto payment. Contact us to have this added to your account at the pricing you have requested. The connectivity port is 10GE.