Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unlimited bandwidth VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unlimited bandwidth VPS

I am looking for an unlimited bandwidth VPS with around 1-2gb ram,150gb storage and gigabit port.

Comments

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited December 2019

hello @JoeF - do you have some upper limit to your budget?

In the real world, that can correlate closely to the upper limit of your bandwidth.

Here on LET, one might s/unlimited/unmetered/ and expect some opportunity to discover the finer points of "fair use" which may be burried in many a provider's TOS

Not trying to be snarky just for the sake of it - the point I'm trying to make is that you would do well to be as clear as possible about what you're looking for - and do expect some limits.

@Francisco might be kind enough to clarify expectations for "fair use" bandwidth on a buyvm slice (which indeed could be a great option for you)

Depending on your budget (also possibly location preference and use case) there could be many other suitable providers - but I wouldn't put too much weight on claims of unlimited gbit/s port for $7 a month or whatever. You might find good offers for monthly 5 TB, 10 TB, 20 TB, or more - it's usually worth doing the math to see what you really need, so as to get the best value for your budget.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

You can try contabo shit

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

You should keep to around 100mbit/sec per 4GB RAM.

Francisco

Thanked by 1uptime
  • ServerHunterServerHunter Member, Host Rep

If you can live with only 100 mbit, there are quite a few choices:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=3D7-752-F0B

If you insist on gigabit, the price will go up:
    https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=854-5DB-229

Good luck! :)

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @ManishPant said:
    You can try contabo shit

what is the negative experience with contabo

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@poisson said:

@ManishPant said:
    You can try contabo shit

what is the negative experience with contabo

First they provided me faulty drive , then had network issue after that hardware issue within 3 months we switched to another provider and quite happy with them.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

Afterburst, BuyVM.

Thanked by 1jackb
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited December 2019

@JoeF said:
    I am looking for an unlimited bandwidth VPS with around 1-2gb ram,150gb storage and gigabit port.

How many TB do you required? I know that for some customers 5TB is enough for 7 days and some just want to have unlimited but really use max of 1TB.