Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server in NL/DE/US with BYOIP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server in NL/DE/US with BYOIP

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a server that's under US$100/mo somewhere in the locations stated in the title with someone who allows me to bring my own /24.

I don't want something particularly high end, but 24GB+ RAM, a decent CPU, and a couple TB of storage certainly wouldn't go amiss. As for transfer, anything 20TB+ on a 1G port should do.

Would love to run with Hetzner but alas, no BYOIP...

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Check out WorldStream

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Calling @Clouvider

Thanked by 2Clouvider RickBakkr
  • ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2019

For US go with Reliablesite @MrRadic
    For NL maybe worldstream (Their support great but dont know if they announce your IP)
    For UK @Clouvider

In all cases if they announce your IP you may have to use their ASN if your don't own the hardware (router/swithes)

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

td512 said: I don't want something particularly high end, but 24GB+ RAM, a decent CPU, and a couple TB of storage certainly wouldn't go amiss. As for transfer, anything 20TB+ on a 1G port should do.

We can offer that in DE and NL. Please drop us a mail at [email protected] if you are interested in a quote.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Have a look at our latest sale offer here for UK/NL/DE https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale/

In any of these locations we’re more than happy to announce your own IPs.

• TripleflixTripleflix Member
    edited December 2019

If you ask nicely maybe @Hetzner_OL can do something for you...

i know people have asked about this before and i dont know what the outcome to that was..
    If Katie has an answer to the question she asked her coworkers here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3063826#Comment_3063826

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@Tripleflix said:
    If you ask nicely maybe @Hetzner_OL can do something for you...

AFAIK they only do so on Colocation?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ViridWeb said:
    For NL maybe worldstream (Their support great but dont know if they announce your IP)

They did for me some years ago, unless things has changed.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket allows customers to bring their own IPs for no charge. If you have hardware specs in mind and a preferred, please let me know and we'll get a quote together for you. We offer service in Charlotte (US East), Chicago (US Central), Los Angeles (US West), and Manchester, UK.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

We can announce your IPs free of charge. Just choose the option during checkout with any server.

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

We can announce your IP's in Frankfurt and the US (7 locations)

• Sweet. You guys have given me a lot to explore, though it looks like I might just be going with @cloudvider!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @qps said:
    QuickPacket allows customers to bring their own IPs for no charge. If you have hardware specs in mind and a preferred, please let me know and we'll get a quote together for you. We offer service in Charlotte (US East), Chicago (US Central), Los Angeles (US West), and Manchester, UK.

Could you put together a package that has 32GB of RAM, 2TB of disk, and a 1G port? PM me it if needed

td512 said: Could you put together a package that has 32GB of RAM, 2TB of disk, and a 1G port? PM me it if needed

What location are you interested in? Thanks.

• @qps said:

td512 said: Could you put together a package that has 32GB of RAM, 2TB of disk, and a 1G port? PM me it if needed

What location are you interested in? Thanks.

LA and UK

For Los Angeles:

E3-1270v3, 32GB RAM, 2TB Hard Drive, 50TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps Port $74.99/month