Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you think of Amazon Firecracker?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• Firecrackers are bullshit and should be illegal to use for non-professionals. I like the netherlands for their laws regarding this.

• a society is only as free as it is allowed to fireworks!

• ^ username checks out ...

Thanked by 1pike
  • Not worth it for now. May be few years down the line to work together or replaced Lambda (in either way)

• @pike said:
    Firecrackers are bullshit and should be illegal to use for non-professionals. I like the netherlands for their laws regarding this.

Yeah, fucking kids buying so much firecrackers here that they have enough for the whole year and then you hear them every other day.

(I know this is about something else)

• @hyperblast said:
    a society is only as free as it is allowed to fireworks!

Netherlands is very liberal for western european standards.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep

I generally find the Amazon Essentials line to be reasonable. I've used the batteries and dishwasher pods -- I havent tried the firecrackers yet.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

pike said: Firecrackers are bullshit and should be illegal to use for non-professionals. I like the netherlands for their laws regarding this.

I agree and believe in the death penalty for fireworks users because they're obnoxious.

And I say that residing in a fireworks-happy state in a fireworks-happy country. It's like Operation Rolling Thunder around my house on July 4.

• jlayjlay Member
    edited December 2019

Add it to the hills of undigested products that encourage vendor lock-in and sets the gold standard for API development because 'Amazon does it this way'

I've worked on a few competing cloud projects, the amount of head turning their stuff does annoys me.

• @raindog308 said:

pike said: Firecrackers are bullshit and should be illegal to use for non-professionals. I like the netherlands for their laws regarding this.

I agree and believe in the death penalty for fireworks users because they're obnoxious.

And I say that residing in a fireworks-happy state in a fireworks-happy country. It's like Operation Rolling Thunder around my house on July 4.

We jail people for two years for possession and use of firecrackers. I will pass my lawmakers the suggestion of death penalty as 2 years seem quite lenient by your standards.