Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap windows RDP or WIndows VPS per hour ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap windows RDP or WIndows VPS per hour ?

Any body have information about cheap windows RDP or WIndows VPS per hour ?....I will use as ISO loader to my oneprovider Server .

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Just use Hetzner cloud, load the Win ISO and be done with it.

• @Jord said:
    Just use Hetzner cloud, load the Win ISO and be done with it.

Further to Jord's comment

A guide to installing Window's server on Hetzner Cloud using the included ISO's can be found on the Hetzner Docuwiki here

The guide works for Windows Server 2012/2016 + 2019 and supports both Standard and Datacentre editions.

When following the guide ensure the correct version of the Balloon / NetKVM and Vioscsi drivers are installed from the mounted Virt-io ISO to match the version of Windows Server you are installing (these are listed as 2k12 2k16 + 2k19 in the ISO package directory).

To avoid compatibility issues I would also recommend using the latest version of the Virt-io ISO (at the time of writing this is version 0.1.171.iso

Please also note that Hetzner do not provide any support for cloud instances running Windows, so the management of the server will be down to you.

• edited December 2019

feeling dump to write here I am using Oneprovider server (online.net) . I want just access RDP to open IDRAC 6 KVM and load iso to install window..........

• AlfieAlfie Member
    edited December 2019

@dell9020haswell said:
    feeling dump to write here I am using Oneprovider server (online.net) . I want just access RDP to open IDRAC 6 KVM and load iso to install window..........

• AlfieAlfie Member
    edited December 2019

No question is too big or too small or ask here.

I'm assuming you are using a dedicated server with Oneprovider (online.net) that has a Dell IDRAC 6 attached allowing you to access and configure the bios and attach ISO images to your server.

As Hetzner Cloud instances are not dedicated server's they do not have any physical remote management console attached however you can access the server though the virtual remote console in the Hetzner Cloud control panel.

From here you can attach the Window's Server ISO and proceed with the installation as described above. Once the installation has completed you repeat the steps to detach the ISO file and boot into Windows normally.

Thanked by 1dell9020haswell
  • I'm assuming you are using a dedicated server with Oneprovider (online.net) that has a Dell IDRAC 6 attached allowing you to access and configure the bios and attach ISO images to your server.

Yes you are Right

• AlfieAlfie Member
    edited December 2019

I have sent you a PM if you require further assistance installing Windows Server on Hetzner Cloud I am willing to help you over Team-viewer or an alternative method of your choice.

Thanked by 1dell9020haswell