Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have a problem with pacificrack, I'm using LET as my support desk. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I have a problem with pacificrack, I'm using LET as my support desk.

Comments

• @seriesn said:
    What is MJJ?

michael jackson joke

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • CrelingCreling Member
    edited December 2019

If you are interested, I would be happy to explain further. @seriesn @MasonR

MJJ means that you have no reproductive organs

A host machine can be divided into many vps, just like a hen can give birth to many chicks.
    Therefore, the host machine is often called hen(母鸡) in Chinese, and vps is called chick(小鸡).
    In addition, Chicken(鸡) are often associated with reproductive organs in Chinese (like cocks in English).
    So, we call those people who often buy vps as people without reproductive organs. (They dont hava 鸡 so they need to buy 鸡).

PS1: Although the source of MJJ is vulgar, It gradually became a normal vocabulary and has no derogatory meaning, you can use it to call yourself or others freely.

PS2: MJJ is a special acronym. For Chinese outside the web hosting industry, it is just meaningless English letters. If you call your Chinese friend mjj, he may not know what it means.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Creling said:
    If you are interested, I would be happy to explain further.

I explained something similar quite a few months ago: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3008266/#Comment_3008266

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

Can't wait for the "VirMach MJJ Special" next BF :)

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Am I the only one who reads the name as Pacifi-Crack?

• FAT32 said: I explained something similar quite a few months ago: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3008266/#Comment_3008266

😊

• @Creling said:
    If you are interested, I would be happy to explain further. @seriesn @MasonR

MJJ means that you have no reproductive organs

A host machine can be divided into many vps, just like a hen can give birth to many chicks.
    Therefore, the host machine is often called hen(母鸡) in Chinese, and vps is called chick(小鸡).
    In addition, Chicken(鸡) are often associated with reproductive organs in Chinese (like cocks in English).
    So, we call those people who often buy vps as people without reproductive organs. (They dont hava 鸡 so they need to buy 鸡).

PS1: Although the source of MJJ is vulgar, It gradually became a normal vocabulary and has no derogatory meaning, you can use it to call yourself or others freely.

PS2: MJJ is a special acronym. For Chinese outside the web hosting industry, it is just meaningless English letters. If you call your Chinese friend mjj, he may not know what it means.

Finally know what google meant with those ham and rooster when I was browsing hostloc. Thanks man

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Dude, time to charge your phone.

Thanked by 2seriesn DP
  • Seems that the topic has been distorted to MJJ😂

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Can't comment much other than acknowledging the fact that PacificRack/OC3Networks has been around since 08/09 and I remember having a dedi with them back then, but had to move out because they couldn't deal with DDoS.

@muffin said:
    Are you sure it is quadranet’s brand? Has anyone confirmed by asking on quadranet.com? I remember quadranet is good eg anynode uses them. Surely, it can’t be that bad : /

QN acquired PacificRack in 2010.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130130060142/http://blog.pacificrack.com/?p=83

• @thedp said:
    Can't comment much other than acknowledging the fact that PacificRack/OC3Networks has been around since 08/09 and I remember having a dedi with them back then, but had to move out because they couldn't deal with DDoS.

@muffin said:
    Are you sure it is quadranet’s brand? Has anyone confirmed by asking on quadranet.com? I remember quadranet is good eg anynode uses them. Surely, it can’t be that bad : /

QN acquired PacificRack in 2010.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130130060142/http://blog.pacificrack.com/?p=83

Pacificrack is becoming alpharacks

• jimijimi Member
    edited December 2019

@PacificRack , a QuadraNet Enterprises.
    Let's see how good the great hosting service is

I use this post alone to record the vps logs every day. Until they fix the server

2019/12/18
    img_MjgSlJvu.png

Ok I get that you're frustrated but really I don't think it's necessary to post lava ascii every day.

• jimijimi Member
    edited December 2019

@thedp said:
    Ok I get that you're frustrated but really I don't think it's necessary to post lava ascii every day.

I'm trying to solve it through tickets, but they're just going to re install the system. No repair and no refund.

A lot of people, like me, buy a pacificcrack garbage server.vps "boom shakalaka" everyday
    I hope this post can help people avoid deception

Thanked by 1dragonfsky

Ok to summarize your issue, you're having connectivity issues and so you raise tickets but their only action is to re-install your VPS, and it goes in a loop?

• @thedp said:
    Ok to summarize your issue, you're having connectivity issues and so you raise tickets but their only action is to re-install your VPS, and it goes in a loop?

They have problems with their machines or gateway router, and most people have the same problems. Massive packet loss.But they can't fix it for a long time. Maybe their engineers have just learned to reinstall the system😄

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited December 2019

This is now your third thread for the same thing? Why?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • DazzleDazzle Member
    edited December 2019

@jimi said:

@thedp said:

They have problems with their machines or gateway router, and most people have the same problems. Massive packet loss.But they can't fix it for a long time. Maybe their engineers have just learned to reinstall the system😄

Define "most people".

• jimijimi Member
    edited December 2019

@Dazzle said:

@jimi said:

@thedp said:

Define "most people".

most mjj in hostloc

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@jimi said:

@Dazzle said:

@jimi said:

@thedp said:

Define "most people".

most mjj in hostloc

Right, but why create three threads now? just stick to the one you've got.

• jimijimi Member
    edited December 2019

@Jord said:

@jimi said:

@Dazzle said:

@jimi said:

@thedp said:

Define "most people".

most mjj in hostloc

Right, but why create three threads now? just stick to the one you've got.

Can you change title to
    PSA: dont buy pacificrack anymore!Pacificrack a lot of packet loss worldwide for a long time

• jimijimi Member
    edited December 2019

Our experience should have a warning effect for later generations.

• jimijimi Member
    edited December 2019

• jimijimi Member
    edited December 2019

del

You have issues with your server at PR and now you're risking your account here on LET ;)

• jimijimi Member
    edited December 2019

@Qys said:
    Seems that the topic has been distorted to MJJ😂

So I created new topic but it was merged too😅

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@jimi Keep acting like a idiot! Please do! You will be off to see the wizard for awhile.

• @Jord said:
    This is now your third thread for the same thing? Why?

Cause he thought LET has the create 2, get the third one free offer on?

@raindog308 said:
    Am I the only one who reads the name as Pacifi-Crack?

Nope, most people also read it as pacify Crack, and no, not the type of crack in the image. The rear end type...

Thanked by 1uptime
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

One more thread about this or deleted contents I am pretty sure I will ban.

Thanked by 1Dazzle
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jimi stop deleting your content.