Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where 'Draft' post is saved on LET?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where 'Draft' post is saved on LET?

Sofia_KSofia_K Member
edited December 2019 in Help

Hi,
I wanted to create a new discussion here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/post/discussion
I typed it and clicked on "save draft" to later edit and post.
But later I can't find a link to 'saved drafts' within my profile.

Can anybody help me with the link?

thanks.

Comments

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

You have to scroll right down on that link above to see them.

When they added the LEB offers box they seemed to have gotten rid of the old options that included the drafts link.

Thanked by 1SteveMC
  • Thanks! I was wondering the same :)

• ikiiki Member
    edited December 2019

Curious what's the deal with your signature?

https://ibb.co/VVqSW9s

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

@iki said:

Thanks for reporting, it is a sig spam, banned forever.

Edit: In case someone is wondering, I consider that as serious offence because it contains hidden image for SEO and some form of potential cookie stuffing. What worse is that I am not sure when it was added

Thanked by 2Janevski verjin
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 said:

@iki said:

Thanks for reporting, it is a sig spam, banned forever.

I am still confused Confucious.
    On the picture, within the signature, there are like, many keywords, not only one shill host...
    And an image...
    Perhaps one of them is the advertized one.
    And perhaps the image is malicious.

Anyhow, as i said, there are no women on the intrawebs.
    Ladies don't spam. It's just one big sausage fest.

@iki You are a master hackor and a haxor for disabling images! :tumbsup:

Thanked by 2FAT32 hostdare
  • @iki You are a master hackor and a haxor for disabling images! :tumbsup:

I'm no haxor, I just hate GIFs :smiley:

• webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited December 2019

After all those bashing of HM this is what got him/her banned shaking my head:

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2019

Should've given the user the option to remove the spam signature before banning permanently. It just seems weird that that user would suddenly advertise all those providers at this time. Something's not right.

MS said:
    Should've given the user the option to remove the spam signature before banning permanently. It just seems weird that that user would suddenly advertise all those providers at this time. Something's not right.

Well, another mod confirmed to me that he did something similar before so this is a repeated offence.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • _MS__MS_ Member
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 said:

MS said:

Well, another mod confirmed to me that he did something similar before so this is a repeated offence.

OK. That's fine, then. Repeated offence deserves ban.

• I am just confused. What's would be ops benefit with those signatures keyword? I mean they are promoting lowendtalk in lowendtalk? I am not not a seo guru so got no freaking clue.

edited December 2019

@seriesn said:
    I am just confused. What's would be ops benefit with those signatures keyword? I mean they are promoting lowendtalk in lowendtalk? I am not not a seo guru so got no freaking clue.

He is promoting another website. Those keywords are actually the alternate text (which I believe is usually used by search engines) for that hidden image hosted on that website. So at some point it might potentially (I am not a SEO guru but just guessing) increase the rank because it was used on lots of LET's page.

• seriesn said: ops benefit

Why don't we ask her(?)
    Unban for uncover the mystery :sweat_smile:

• @Coffee said:

seriesn said: ops benefit

Why don't we ask her(?)
    Unban for uncover the mystery :sweat_smile:

Basicaly, @FAT32 perormed the vasovagal maneuver of kicking her square in the nuts.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • What the fuck? What domain did that img originate from?

• She is building domain authority metrics, clearly for SEO benefit, it is blackhat SEO though.

Admin can set maximum characters for signature to prevent this happen again.

Thanked by 1bikegremlin