Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer 4tb-kvm-G HostSolutions.ro
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Transfer 4tb-kvm-G HostSolutions.ro

Hi! i wanted to transfer my blackfriday storage deal from @cociu because i have too many vps to idle. when i saw the 80% off coupons, my hands automatically bought it xD. it is 4tb-kvm-G, semi-anually and the coupons is reccuring 3 times ($26.00USD/6 months) afaik.
next due date : 28/05/2020

Storage kvm 4tb :
4 tb hdd
4 gb ram
2 core
30 tb/mo traffic
1 ipv4
1gbps port speed

pm if interested :) you need to have an account there to transfer

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

This will be unbeatable if recurring forever:
    $26/m = $4.33/m = $1.08/TB/m

• @puerklint said:
    Hi! i wanted to transfer my blackfriday storage deal from @cociu because i have too many vps to idle. when i saw the 80% off coupons, my hands automatically bought it xD. it is 4tb-kvm-G, semi-anually and the coupons is reccuring 3 times ($26.00USD/6 months) afaik.
    next due date : 28/05/2020

Storage kvm 4tb :
    4 tb hdd
    4 gb ram
    2 core
    30 tb/mo traffic
    1 ipv4
    1gbps port speed

pm if interested :) you need to have an account there to transfer

Whe I asked @cociu earlier I was told it's not possible to transfer.. did something change?

• plumberg said: Whe I asked @cociu earlier I was told it's not possible to transfer.. did something change?

i really dont encourage to buy and resell our products (i meean i don`t want to see people buy our service and resell them lather like a business ) in some case we make exceptions so this particulary will be one.

Thanked by 1puerklint
  • ready to buy if you can transfer

• @cociu said:

plumberg said: Whe I asked @cociu earlier I was told it's not possible to transfer.. did something change?

i really dont encourage to buy and resell our products (i meean i don`t want to see people buy our service and resell them lather like a business ) in some case we make exceptions so this particulary will be one.

Yea resell for profit is terrible

• @cociu said:

plumberg said: Whe I asked @cociu earlier I was told it's not possible to transfer.. did something change?

Thanks @cociu for clarification. I will dm you the ticket where I had requested the same but was told otherwise.

• @plumberg said:

Thanks @cociu for clarification. I will dm you the ticket where I had requested the same but was told otherwise.

He hasn't contradicted the support email you recieved. He said they don't but this particular one is an exception.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @puerklint can I buy it? And can you please run some benchmark? I'd like to know speed especially to Dallas,TX area.

• No i won't take a profit from this, i dont use it at all, so i'll only ask for $26, and i already opened a ticket and got a reply 5 days ago and was told i can transfer this so.. i opened the disscussion..

• Guys .. just to clarif , i do not have nothing personal with any of you , i only dont want to encourage this kind of activity in hostsolutions (buy offers and lather sell it) , i want to have the posibility to grow in different clients not sell all offers to a single client and lather this one to sell it to different people ... so nothing personal with any of you . Due of idling i have accept this to be transferred because of this and the customer was not resale , is just try to recuperate his money.

Thanked by 3puerklint poisson bdl
  • puerklintpuerklint Member
    edited December 2019

Basic System Information:

CPU model : Common KVM processor
    Number of cores : 2
    CPU frequency : 2094.950 MHz
    Total size of Disk : 3993.7 GB (2.5 GB Used)
    Total amount of Mem : 3944 MB (96 MB Used)
    Total amount of Swap : 0 MB (0 MB Used)
    System uptime : 0 days, 0 hour 13 min
    Load average : 0.18, 0.57, 0.56
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)

Kernel : 4.15.0-64-generic

I/O speed(1st run) : 367 MB/s
    I/O speed(2nd run) : 452 MB/s
    I/O speed(3rd run) : 384 MB/s
    Average I/O speed : 401.0 MB/s
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Node Name
    CacheFly 205.234.175.175 48.9MB/s
    Linode, Tokyo2, JP 139.162.65.37 6.82MB/s
    Linode, Singapore, SG 139.162.23.4 5.03MB/s
    Linode, London, UK 176.58.107.39 21.1MB/s
    Linode, Frankfurt, DE 139.162.130.8 32.1MB/s
    Linode, Fremont, CA 50.116.14.9 8.93MB/s
    Softlayer, Dallas, TX 173.192.68.18 8.82MB/s
    Softlayer, Seattle, WA 67.228.112.250 7.68MB/s
    Softlayer, Frankfurt, DE 159.122.69.4 37.0MB/s
    Softlayer, Singapore, SG 119.81.28.170 8.11MB/s

Softlayer, HongKong, CN 119.81.130.170 7.59MB/s

• @cociu thankyou

• I am interested, lets do this.

• contactwajeehcontactwajeeh Member
    edited December 2019

Shared the account email, and made payment too. Shared screenshot of the payment via email. Plz confirm

• I Want to buy it

• sold.

• please open a tiket and my college will do the ob tomorrow.

Thanked by 1puerklint
  • @cociu said:

please open a tiket and my college will do the ob tomorrow.

@cociu Could you please look at ticket #234496.
    My friend also wants to transfer his server to me (at a lower price) and I promise he won't benefit from it. :wink: