Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hestia or VestaCP? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hestia or VestaCP?

13»

Comments

• aapanel :) is free

• @xiaopigu said:
    aapanel :) is free

It seems to be a single user control panel. May be a replacement for webuzo.

• @niceboy said: It seems to be a single user control panel. May be a replacement for webuzo.

No backup function built in (yet), so if you don't have like vps/cloud auto-backup, you should not use it.

• @SecNinja said: Finally took a quick look at HestiaCP and it's not too bad, I mean relatively speaking compared to most alternative panels out there...

I just sent off a single admin (local) exploit to them. Probably have a couple more things to send off, but so far nothing overly crazy like any RCE'S or that. Still have to play around with it a bit more.

HestiaCP released have released 1.3.0 today including the fix for the issue as described above.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • FritzFritz Veteran
    edited October 2020

Not trying to necroposting old thread but I agree with you, AAPanel is really good.

@xiaopigu said:
    aapanel :) is free

• Hestia looks great to me

• aapanel, tinycp both looks good but i invested good amount of time in cyberpanel which is also very good and pushing good updates.

one can give cyberpanel a try.

• @khuongcomputer said:

@niceboy said: It seems to be a single user control panel. May be a replacement for webuzo.

No backup function built in (yet), so if you don't have like vps/cloud auto-backup, you should not use it.

actually backup function does exist, all you need is setup 3rd party storage and set cronjob as you wish.