Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any one can contact virmach? i bought one order, but waiting for manual review.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Try to contact via support ticket, no response.

After 16Hours left. no reponse , can not reach them.

Comments

• @netroby said:
    Try to contact via support ticket, no response.

After 16Hours left. no reponse , can not reach them.

"After 16Hours" - it's Sunday.

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

LOL.

• Waiting for, "why can't they automate manual reviews?"

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • Watch mr robot for the answer

• I have a ticket on Virmach unanswered at all since Nov 27th and a bump on Dec 4th. I guess they are busy with BF/CM. May I call LowEndSupport without getting mocked for lack of patience?

• You want maybe I should talk to them for you?

• @Jun said:
    I have a ticket on Virmach unanswered at all since Nov 27th and a bump on Dec 4th. I guess they are busy with BF/CM. May I call LowEndSupport without getting mocked for lack of patience?

Under normal circumstances, bumping your ticket after a 1 week wait is the right thing to do. But considering the sales virmach did, bumping that ticket probably is going to prolong your waiting time :/

tl;dr just wait and see

• @Jun said:
    I have a ticket on Virmach unanswered at all since Nov 27th and a bump on Dec 4th. I guess they are busy with BF/CM. May I call LowEndSupport without getting mocked for lack of patience?

I remember they have a phone number on the website, maybe should try to call them

• Nah, I'll wait. low priority ticket, lowendcustomer. Can't justify bothering them too much. Just wanted to say hi to someone in the ticket queue.