Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paysafecard offshore vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Paysafecard offshore vps

Hey :) Russian / UA is god ^^
Anyone can suggest me a provider that accepts paysafecard?

Comments

• i suggest, paysafecard is bullshit.

• If a provider accepts Paysafecard is a red flag for me. Most of them attract childish customers that can cause issues to both the provider and me as their potential neighbour.

• pike said: If a provider accepts Paysafecard is a red flag for me. Most of them attract childish customers that can cause issues to both the provider and me as their potential neighbour.

Go take a look at one of the OP's threads, they are the childish customer.

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

Well, we've been accepting Paysafecard for about 7-8 years already and never had any issues with PSC customers. Now it's not particularly popular though, probably because of the cryptocurrency adoption. Perhaps you have that impression because of game server hosting companies accepting PSC?

• @pike said:
    If a provider accepts Paysafecard is a red flag for me. Most of them attract childish customers that can cause issues to both the provider and me as their potential neighbour.

yee I ask for pure boredom
    I can exchange the paysafecard without any problems on a forum(german ^^)

• pikepike Veteran
    edited December 2019

Let me guess its elitepvpers. Shithole of the internet.

@serveria_com said:
    Well, we've been accepting Paysafecard for about 7-8 years already

Raises a red flag for me + youre trying to sell servers without a provider tag.

Thanked by 1SnowStylez
  • @pike said:

@serveria_com said:

Say you what 6x.to(ca 2011) / funpic.com(ca 2013)?

I wanted to open offshore hosting for free bzw sponsors
    The donations will be accepted via Paysafecard / Bitcoin / Perfect Money .. I ask
    because many can not with Bitcoin or made with Paypal bad experiences

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

@pike said:

@serveria_com said:

I am not trying to sell anything to you. And you can check my registration date. You know the rules concerning the provider tag eligibility right? :smiley: