Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Banana Pro colocation in Africa
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Banana Pro colocation in Africa

I am looking for someone that can colocate a single SBC (Banana Pro board) in any African DC.
The use would be for a TOR middle- or entrynode, so no problems with law at all.
1 IPv4, 10-25 MBits unlimited network connection (or min. 2TB data traffic) would be nice. Power consumption is ~8 Watt, so like nothing.
As its for research purposes without any benefit for myself a cheap price is prefered.

Can someone give this tiny board a place? Please post your offers here.

Comments

• @MarkLuun said:
    TOR middle- or entrynode, so no problems with law at all.

• Entry- and middlenodes do not cause any problems as their IP is never connected to an abuse outside the end-to-end encrypted network.
    As long as its not an exitnode, not a single abuse complain comes in. I am running multiple relays for years now, so i know what i am talking about.

• Just confirm, you want 10-25 Megabytes/s bandwidth? Give me a budget, and do you want Teraco JHB or Teraco CPT? How big is this thing?

• @mikewazar said:
    Just confirm, you want 10-25 Megabytes/s bandwidth? Give me a budget, and do you want Teraco JHB or Teraco CPT? How big is this thing?

It is 11x7,5x3 cm (LxWxH), so really tiny.
    Yes, min. 10 MBits and max. 25 MBits would be perfect.
    Where exactly the colo place is is not that important. Any DC does the job.
    I do not know the prices in Africa, so please give me a quote.

• @MarkLuun said:

@mikewazar said:
    Just confirm, you want 10-25 Megabytes/s bandwidth? Give me a budget, and do you want Teraco JHB or Teraco CPT? How big is this thing?

It is 11x7,5x3 cm (LxWxH), so really tiny.
    Yes, min. 10 MBits and max. 25 MBits would be perfect.
    Where exactly the colo place is is not that important. Any DC does the job.
    I do not know the prices in Africa, so please give me a quote.

I've never gotten a request for a single non-standard colo, only ever had one person wanting a 1U full of Pi's and it is expensive. Bandwidth alone will cost you well over the value of a Pi per month, kindly DM me?