Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slowly searching for dedi, Netherlands, 10 ip
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Slowly searching for dedi, Netherlands, 10 ip

Slowly searching for dedi in NL
~10 usable IP (or 5 with possible to add another 5 later)
32 Gb Ram
2x1TB HDD
IPMI or something like this

What price can i expect? Thanks

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Welcome and congratulations on your 1st post/thread.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Maybe @HostSlick can advice.

• @thedp said:
    Welcome and congratulations on your 1st post/thread.

Thank you!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    Thanked by 1HostSailor
  • debaserdebaser Member
    edited December 2019

@jokotan said:

CPU, bandwith, traffic?

I think the price will be at least around ~70 EUR/month. Be sure to check out @WorldStream and Nforce for cheap deals and traffic.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

jokotan said: What price can i expect?

@debaser said:

@jokotan said:

CPU, bandwith, traffic?

+1, It's quite an open ended question without full specs.

For example our new E-22xx servers in Amsterdam start with pricing from £55 per month.

• @Clouvider said:
    For example our new E-22xx servers in Amsterdam start with pricing from £55 per month.

My guess is that 10 IP's would up the price a bit, wouldn't it?

edited December 2019

@debaser said:

My guess is that 10 IP's would up the price a bit, wouldn't it?

We charge £1/m per additional IP.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@jokotan said:
    Slowly searching for dedi in NL
    ~10 usable IP (or 5 with possible to add another 5 later)
    32 Gb Ram
    2x1TB HDD
    IPMI or something like this

Well, we have plans for Dedicated Servers starting with $25 ( do check with sales for stock as these are sold quite fast ).

:)

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited December 2019

If your budget allows, go with a blade at Clouvider/ Dom's... The network of his new Amsterdam location is really performant and stable and the hardware is all the latest generation. I'm in love... :blush:

Don't expect Hetzner pricing in The Netherlands. You'll get cheap(er) offers when in a DC out of Amsterdam (account for lower bandwidth quotas or higher overage fees!), but it'll never be that cheap. Not without compromising on quality, that is.

Thanked by 2Clouvider Hetzner_OL
  • jokotanjokotan Member
    edited December 2019

@debaser said:
    CPU, bandwith, traffic?

Any reasonable cpu with at least 4 cores+
    About bandwidth at can be 5-10 TB

I think the price will be at least around ~70 EUR/month. Be sure to check out @WorldStream and Nforce for cheap deals and traffic.

With such price it will be better for me to separate tasks and buy one cheap dadi at any location and then other one at NL with cheaper config. But IPs needed at NL

• @jokotan said:

@debaser said:

With such price it will be better for me to separate tasks and buy one cheap dadi at any location and then other one at NL with cheaper config. But IPs needed at NL

It's the IPs that make it a lot more expensive. For this budget you should bet on a good deal for older machines. You can find these aplenty, but offers with 32GB RAM 2 disks and more then 4 IPs are very rare. This is why prices go up fast.

As @RickBakkr mentions, while NL is everything but expensive you shouldn't expect the lowest of the lowest prices.

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

@Clouvider said:

Is that £79 for an E-2288G? Many are charging a leg for the same CPU. How come you don't have any US location?

Thanked by 1Clouvider

@MechanicWeb said:

@Clouvider said:

Is that £79 for an E-2288G? Many are charging a leg for the same CPU. How come you don't have any US location?

That is so true, it's a great CPU! We have some very cool introductory prices at the moment on our two brand new locations in Amsterdam and Frankfurt. We're working very hard on international expansion, the two locations were just made live in time for Black Friday :)

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

Currently only following dedis we have a few in stock:

Intel Xeon Hexa Core E5-2640 V1 (6 cores, 12 threads total)
    16GB DDR3 ECC
    2x 480GB SSD
    30TB Traffic
    1Gbps Port
    65euro/month
    75euro per month with 10 IPs.
    DDoS Protection included

Order https://hostslick.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=205

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

Clouvider said: That is so true, it's a great CPU! We have some very cool introductory prices at the moment on our two brand new locations in Amsterdam and Frankfurt. We're working very hard on international expansion, the two locations were just made live in time for Black Friday

I just got a dedi in TX. Bad timing for me, but you should consider a US location ASAP.

Thanked by 1Clouvider