Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SUPREMEVPS--Another one bites the dust.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SUPREMEVPS--Another one bites the dust.

Got this in my inbox just now...

Dear Customer,

Over the past few months we have been met with many challenges within the hosting business. Some that have not been overcome.

As result of this we will be closing our doors. We will be shutting down this Monday 12/9/2019. We are taking this time to let our customers know so that they may backup and retrieve all of their data before then.

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank You.

Management

SupremeVPS.com

Pity... They were good for a vpn

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Best part is they did yearly deals on November 21st of this year. Do those customers get their money back?

Nothing but pure yearly deals on their LEB offerings.

Francisco

• That's one of the reasons I won't go with yearly offer. Specially if the offers were posted on lowendbox, and 3 offers were all in yearly terms

• Some that have not been overcome.

lol.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Kinda odd all closing on same date...Monday 12/9 ?

• I think HostBRZ is also out.
    CC working on cleaning its act?

• Notice the same wording?

• @t0ny0 said:
    I think HostBRZ is also out.

Maybe someone got their new cPanel bills out.

• @donli said:

@t0ny0 said:
    I think HostBRZ is also out.

Maybe someone got their new cPanel bills out.

Actually I think you're right! Now we expect 5 new hosts that only do DA, and still run all on CC.
    As the hit song goes: "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round" lol

• I got one last year which was about to expire and got a 40$ vps in April, so I didn't lose too much.
    Thankfully, I got an LV and NY instance from you for my vpn needs. :D

Best part is they did yearly deals on November 21st of this year. Do those customers get their money back?

Francisco

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • Haha this has to be because of cpanel. I got a bunch of identical emails from a bunch of LEB scamhosts.

• webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited December 2019

Add stronghosting to this list received same mail from them as well

Previously i said this all this companies are managed by one group and voila

edit : https://i.imgur.com/l2uKuKO.png

• jordonrjordonr Member
    edited December 2019

DCNHost, ServerStrong and LQHosting too.

• Kina feel like legal action is warranted at this point against colo crossing/leb given they promoted/own these sites that pushed services they knew they would not fulfill.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Can we get a mod pin on this?

Francisco

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is here.

Thanked by 2FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • I have posted on https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/161955/arkahosting-close#latest that I have received the exactly same letter from SnowVPS, HostedSimply and HostBRZ at the same time!

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Gotta buy Steam games to play during Winter break.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

All have nearly exact same wording it looks like. ;-(

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Here is the list

• arkahosting
    • supremevps
    • umaxhosting
    • hosting73
    • HostBRZ
    • kudohosting
    • SnowVPS
    • HostedSimply
    • DCNHost
    • ServerStrong
    • LQHosting
    • stronghosting
    Thanked by 2webclouddev FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited December 2019

EDIT: posted in wrong thread

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Francisco said:

Francisco

I took the liberty to emphasize the relevant part that also answers the questions ("why?", "how could they?", etc).

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited December 2019

This one actually saddened me slightly.. I have a 4 core 4gb kvm with supremevps and it's been flawless considering the shittiness. I was too stoned one night and dropped $40 on a yearly around 6 months or so back, never saw that price again.

Before they announced they will deadpool, probably a week ago, I've been thinking what I want to do when renewal comes.. I considered actually renewing it, but then decided that would be foolish and moved everything from that VPS to my cociu VPS and the plan was to let it idle to death with the occasional use for testing purposes for the remainder of the year...

@seriesn price match challenge? ;)

• @dahartigan said:
    This one actually saddened me slightly.. I have a 4 core 4gb kvm with supremevps and it's been flawless considering the shittiness. I was too stoned one night and dropped $40 on a yearly around 6 months or so back, never saw that price again.

Before they announced they will deadpool, probably a week ago, I've been thinking what I want to do when renewal comes.. I considered actually renewing it, but then decided that would be foolish and moved everything from that VPS to my cociu VPS and the plan was to let it idle to death with the occasional use for testing purposes for the remainder of the year...

My good sir,
    Are we talking about 4GB Ram and 4 core for 40 bucks a year?

A pm with exact requirements works
    and I should be able to squeeze something with a decent price point :) that might come close but not equal. Vision 2020 : Not to deadpool 🤣

• @seriesn said:

@dahartigan said:

My good sir,
    Are we talking about 4GB Ram and 4 core for 40 bucks a year?

A pm with exact requirements works
    and I should be able to squeeze something with a decent price point :) that might come close but not equal. Vision 2020 : Not to deadpool 🤣

He apparently had one of these for $40/year (from https://lowendbox.com/blog/supremevps-vps-resource-pools-various-locations-starting-at-20-a-year/)

4x SSD Cloud VPS Pool

Create Up To 4 VPS’s
    4 vCPU Cores
    4GB RAM
    50GB SSD Storage
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    1Gbps Port
    4x IPv4 Addresses
    Linux OS Options
    Resource Manager Panel
    OpenVZ
    Los Angeles, Chicago and New York Locations
    $40/yr

Thanked by 1seriesn
    edited December 2019

@donli nah it's not that, I'll see if I can find it..

@seriesn I wasn't being serious lol ;)

EDIT: https://lowendbox.com/blog/easter-flash-sale-supremevps-4gb-ram-ssd-kvm-vps-for-40-year-in-los-angeles-new-york/

Linux – 4GB SSD KVM

4x 2.20 GHz CPU
    4GB RAM
    40GB SSD Space
    10TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port
    Any Linux OS & Custom ISO Support
    Full Root Access
    SolusVM/KVM
    Los Angeles or New York Location
    $40/yr

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @dahartigan said:
    @donli nah it's not that, I'll see if I can find it..

@seriesn I wasn't being serious lol ;)

EDIT: https://lowendbox.com/blog/easter-flash-sale-supremevps-4gb-ram-ssd-kvm-vps-for-40-year-in-los-angeles-new-york/

Linux – 4GB SSD KVM

4x 2.20 GHz CPU
    4GB RAM
    40GB SSD Space
    10TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Port
    Any Linux OS & Custom ISO Support
    Full Root Access
    SolusVM/KVM
    Los Angeles or New York Location
    $40/yr

I will let someone else have to honor of matching that. 🤣

Thanked by 2dahartigan brueggus
    edited December 2019

seriesn said: I will let someone else have to honor of matching that. 🤣

Not so fast there good sir..

I purchased this for $40 on the 3rd of August 2019, and to keep the math simple, lets say it died on the 3rd of December 2019. That's 4 months of service for $40 for me, so $10 a month for the above specs, which falls within the realms of possibility without being a deadpool catalyst.

EDIT: I realised that I have been confused when I think about how long I actually had this VPS, because I had an openvz $25/year deal from them which actually survived the whole 12 months, but I never renewed it. That was between 10th August 2018 and 10th August 2019.

• @dahartigan said:

seriesn said: I will let someone else have to honor of matching that. 🤣

Not so fast there good sir..

I purchased this for $40 on the 3rd of August 2019, and to keep the math simple, lets say it died on the 3rd of December 2019. That's 4 months of service for $40 for me, so $10 a month for the above specs, which falls within the realms of possibility without being a deadpool catalyst.

Will with that pricing, now we are talking.

CPU : 4 Core (sexy AMD)
    Ram : 4 GB
    Storage : 60 GB NVMe
    Bandwidth : 10 TB @1Gbit
    IPv4 : 2
    IPv6 : /64 (NY only)
    Free backup VPS : 60 GB Storage + 3 TB Bandwidth transfer + 384MB ram
    $54 - Bi-Annually.
    Free windows server 19 license.