Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner AX41-NVMe's Delivery
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner AX41-NVMe's Delivery

TempestTempest Member
edited December 2019 in General

Has anyone actually managed to receive their server in the past week or two? The current setup time is about two weeks... Been waiting for a while. Wouldn't it be better if Hetzner just said "out of stock" rather than continuing to sell the server while they have a huge backlog?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Up to 10 work days they say (so weekday, I assume). It's usually pretty accurate.

https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Auftragsbearbeitung/en

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • edited December 2019

For me, I ordered 2x AX41's on November 5th and took delivery on November 14th. Right at about 7 working business days.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

I ordered on 16th Nov and ETA was 7 working days but was delivered on the 21st, so I assume their lead time is probably allowing for anything to happen. If you've been waiting longer than their stated time then ticket, if not, just wait a little longer.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • Ordered 14 november, got it on 18 november. But I cancelled it after I changed my mind to actually go for the server hardware variants.

DennisdeWit said: But I cancelled it after I changed my mind to actually go for the server hardware variants

I only ordered as there's an upgrade to ECC ram available on that model.

• This is very frustrating that I can't get an exact date. We need the server soon and it's fairly important it's been a week already...

Tempest said: This is very frustrating that I can't get an exact date. We need the server soon and it's fairly important it's been a week already...

It does list the lead time on their website, if it was on a tight schedule perhaps another model would have been a better choice?

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • You can have mine for 80 euros

This server seems like quite the commodity.

• How are the deliveries now? I see the Ax41 are still betw 5 to 15 days listed as waiting period. I can wait but I hope the performance is really coming up to expectations ?

No performance complaints here

Thanked by 2mehargags Hetzner_OL
  • 15 days and I got mine.

• I ordered on the 21st January and am yet to receive my server. The order page said 10 business days but the wiki said 15 business days?
    Either way they are still within their stated time but I am keen to take delivery.

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience regarding the wait times. Our team has been working at top speed to do what they can with the components that we have at hand. Demand for these models was far and away much higher than with the previous generation. --Katie

Thanked by 1SinV