Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL REQUESTS THREAD - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL REQUESTS THREAD

123457»

Comments

• @seriesn, what's your CPU usage policy? That storage plan is really nice for Plex. And is it possible to add more RAM as an addon?

• @pullangcubo said:
    @seriesn, what's your CPU usage policy? That storage plan is really nice for Plex. And is it possible to add more RAM as an addon?

Fair Share, usually below 20% average for the storage servers with an occasional burst. I am not much transcoding friendly to be completely honest :(. These plans are more suitable for data backup and cold storage.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @seriesn
    Ah, I see... I was about to reason out the waste on 4 x 3.5Ghz vCPU, but since you mentioned that the plans are more suitable for cold storage, I rest my case :smiley:

Thanked by 2seriesn poisson
  • ArubaCloudArubaCloud Member, Host Rep

@zomby1 @MikePT @FAT32 @tgl @Nekki @spywork @default @tetech @RedSox

Hey guys, thank you all for tagging us! (we answer here because the other thread is closed)

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you! We have decided not to go with the crowd for this Cyber Monday, but we have something in store for you. Just be patient and keep following us ;)

Thanked by 2MikePT zomby1
  • @ArubaCloud said:

Hey guys, thank you all for tagging us! (we answer here because the other thread is closed)

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about you! We have decided not to go with the crowd for this Cyber Monday, but we have something in store for you. Just be patient and keep following us ;)

Can you give us some spoiler at least? We were nice, we behaved well this year, we deserve nice gifts from Santa, and in our letters we kindly asked for that offer with €1/month recurring in multiple locations of Arubacloud.

Thanked by 4DP FAT32 plumberg zomby1
  • tetechtetech Member
    edited December 2019

@default said:

@ArubaCloud said:

Can you give us some spoiler at least? We were nice, we behaved well this year, we deserve nice gifts from Santa, and in our letters we kindly asked for that offer with €1/month recurring in multiple locations of Arubacloud.

I'm planning to dump my 1€ Aruba VPS in UK/DE/IT due to the abysmal support. Reimaging the OS from the control panel fails with an SQL error (and exposes the SQL from their billing table, no less) and when I point this out they just give a link to a tutorial page and close the ticket with no method to reopen. Not worth it.

• Lifetime control panel compatible with Softaculous (and preferably, Debian 10)

• From @georgedatacenter one more 1GB deal for $3 please :blush:

• @ArubaCloud said:

Wow! after party black Friday and Cyber Monday!
    When It will be :)?

• HostYDHostYD Member, Host Rep

70% FLAT OFF - Use code CMLET for VPS and Shared Hosting.
    Minimum subscription - 1 month.

Thanked by 1zomby1
  • terrahostterrahost Member, Patron Provider

@HostYD said:

U okay bro?

Thanked by 2HostYD zomby1
  • zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited December 2019

@HostYD said:

Yay :D!!!! we want more !!!
    and recurring discount
    not working at VPS

@terrahost said:

@HostYD said:

U okay bro?

Join to him : D

Thanked by 1HostYD
  • HostYDHostYD Member, Host Rep

@zomby1 said:

@HostYD said:

Yay :D!!!! we want more !!!
    and recurring discount
    not working at VPS

@terrahost said:

@HostYD said:

U okay bro?

Join to him : D

No, it is not recurring and coupon code is working fine for VPS (just checked myself).

• We want more ;)
    @Nekki I miss you ;-(