Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Selling Colocations with hardware?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone Selling Colocations with hardware?

I am looking to purchase some fully owned hardware. Give me a quote on what you want for it plus the specifications of the server. If you don't want to post the offer publicly feel free to PM me.

I will pay via paypal.

Mun

Comments

• He has bought 1 server from me before and it definitely went well. Straight forward and very honest. Paid right away and possibly selling another server soon to Mun!

Sold: Quad core, 6GB ram, SSD OS & 2xHDD for storage, 100mbit unmetered in Texas, USA

• We can do colo, rent to own, etc in Dallas, Texas. LA possible, but prices will be quite a lot higher.

• doughnetdoughnet Member
    edited November 2013

@concerto49 said:
    We can do colo, rent to own, etc in Dallas, Texas. LA possible, but prices will be quite a lot higher.

I believe he's looking to buy hardware that is already colocated.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

We have a lot of Core i5 / Xeon X3440 in Immedion DC Asheville, NC USA. We can offer them with 2-16GB RAM, 2x SATA/SSD drives and colocation.

Let me know,
    Ishan

• Isn't buying a Dedi just the same..??

• @EricLimaB said:
    Isn't buying a Dedi just the same..??

No.

• @Mun said:
    No.

O.o okay. What's the difference?

• @EricLimaB said:

You own the hardware that's the difference .