Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[VEESP BF OFFER] Up to 50% off Dedicated Servers and VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[VEESP BF OFFER] Up to 50% off Dedicated Servers and VPS

VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep
edited November 2019 in General

Let’s get this Black Friday started!

Here is our special deal:

Use the coupon 50BF2019 to get 50% off on the first payment for dedicated servers: our regular plans, sale and HDD VPS

The discount is valid for all billing cycles and multiplies with our regular discounts for longer billing cycles! It means you can get up to 57,5% off dedicated servers and up to 65% off HDD VPS if you pay annually! The offer is available from November 29 to December 2, inclusive!

For 10 years we have been providing:

• Great uptime and publicly available statistics at https://status.veesp.com/
• Unlimited traffic
• Our own Tier II DC
• Reliable network

Get your server for the best price!
Best of luck!

Thanked by 2Ganonk datanoise

Comments

• No recurring deal this year?

• SOMETHING RECURRING, FOR US

• @Nekki said:
    SOMETHING RECURRING, FOR US

LIKE HERPES, BUT LONGER-LASTING

• Really disappointed. No RECURRING offers

• Hard pass on non-rec deals.

• Last years customers probably keep renewing their BF VPS making it complicated to sell those every year: quality at Veesp is pretty good, it seems to me that are not creating fake specials that are just oversold crap like some providers (even loved ones!) do.

• @datanoise said:
    Last years customers probably keep renewing their BF VPS making it complicated to sell those every year: quality at Veesp is pretty good, it seems to me that are not creating fake specials that are just oversold crap like some providers (even loved ones!) do.

do not see any problem to add more servers.

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2019

ofit said: add more servers.

Well you can't add servers at loss. Those who have a lot of stock & rock bottom prices aren't loosing money but overselling like there is no tomorrow: users don't pay much but end up with crap i/o and/or cpu, is enough users decide to use their VM rather than let it idle.

• shillshockedshillshocked Member
    edited November 2019

This is prem, but I already have a Russian server. If you offered a recurring discount I would be tempted to switch.