Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Intel Xeon E Series, DDR4 ECC, NVMe & 50TB] Black Friday Dedicated Servers from £29/m - UK, NL & DE - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Intel Xeon E Series, DDR4 ECC, NVMe & 50TB] Black Friday Dedicated Servers from £29/m - UK, NL & DE

13»

Comments

• @Clouvider said:

@nullnothere said:
    @Clouvider / Dom - any plans for a geographically redundant cloud setup - LON+AMS+FRA and maybe some form of anycast across the 3 so that in theory one never goes down?

Soon™.

want!

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Just added another use for the promo code "LET-2019BF-1" for an additional £15 recurring off our E- Series Servers.

• edited November 2019

What bandwidth limit and port are included with the cloud? And its KVM right?

@t0ny0 said:
    What bandwidth limit and port are included with the cloud? And its KVM right?

2TB per 1GB of RAM assigned to the VM with 1G port and yes its KVM based.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

Lets all have some bandwidth in London, Amsterdam or Frankfurt!

Add 1G Unmetered (1 Gbit/s Dedicated, Unmetered over 1 Gbit/s) to any of our offer servers (E1-,E-2 or E-3) for £114/m !

Limited time only. All pricing exc. VAT where applicable.

• is Amsterdam server DMCA ignore?
    it's links, i don't host the content

@painfreepc said:
    is Amsterdam server DMCA ignore?
    it's links, i don't host the content

EU has other notices similar to DMCA that would likely be sent instead as I've mentioned previously.

We don't turn a blind eye to abuse.

• I‘d like to get a server in amsterdam, but sadly its way to powerful for my needs. E3 or something sinilar with ssd would do the job

@drivex said:
    I‘d like to get a server in amsterdam, but sadly its way to powerful for my needs. E3 or something sinilar with ssd would do the job

We don't have E3's in AMS/FRA, and for the pricing difference whilst these E-2xxx servers are on promotion these are more cost effective.

• @Clouvider said:

@drivex said:
    I‘d like to get a server in amsterdam, but sadly its way to powerful for my needs. E3 or something sinilar with ssd would do the job

We don't have E3's in AMS/FRA, and for the pricing difference whilst these E-2xxx servers are on promotion these are more cost effective.

However. Your 15 pounds promo code doesnt work on the 55 server, never gets into the basket....

@drivex said:
    Your 15 pounds promo code doesnt work on the 55 server, never gets into the basket....

No issues with the promo code or any of the current promotions going into the basket, there are still uses on the code remaining and this was tested in multiple browsers.

Please ensure you have entered a valid hostname, any errors with the configuration are shown on the top of the server configurator when you click order.

• But it isn‘t recurring. Right?

@drivex said:
    But it isn‘t recurring. Right?

Should be; if it isn’t just open a ticket after order and we will update it for you.

• I wish to virtualize a server so I can use it as five separate vps's,
    are you able to set that up at a small fee or do you know of a good tuition I can use.

@painfreepc said:
    I wish to virtualize a server so I can use it as five separate vps's,
    are you able to set that up at a small fee or do you know of a good tuition I can use.

Yes.

ESXi for example can be installed free of charge as part of the deployment, this is one of the more popular requests from some of our customers.

Repeated re-installation or server management would however incur additional remote hands/system administration charges.

• @Clouvider said:

@painfreepc said:
    I wish to virtualize a server so I can use it as five separate vps's,

Yes.

ESXi for example can be installed free of charge as part of the deployment, this is one of the more popular requests from some of our customers.

Repeated re-installation or server management would however incur additional remote hands/system administration charges.

how do I get this setup obviously I need to pick how many ip's, what else do you need to know

@painfreepc said:

how do I get this setup obviously I need to pick how many ip's, what else do you need to know

Place the order as usual, additional IP's can be added on the order form and you can add the specifics such as ESXi installation request in the order notes during the checkout.

Once the order is processed by our team the server handover that is sent will include ESXi access information.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited November 2019

@Clouvider said:

@painfreepc said:

Place the order as usual, additional IP's can be added on the order form and you can add the specifics such as ESXi installation request in the order notes during the checkout.

Once the order is processed by our team the server handover that is sent will include ESXi access information.

COOL, so I can configure each VPS as needed?

@painfreepc said:

@Clouvider said:

You can configure the VM's from within ESXi once it is installed.

During the checkout you are configuring the dedicated server, so include the total number of IP's you wish to have across all your VPS's that will be hosted on your dedicated server.

• thanks, looking> @Clouvider said:

@painfreepc said:

@Clouvider said:

You can configure the VM's from within ESXi once it is installed.

During the checkout you are configuring the dedicated server, so include the total number of IP's you wish to have across all your VPS's that will be hosted on your dedicated server.

thanks, looking at ESXI site and youtube video now, i have server at incero. but they charge a lot for additional IP addresses

painfreepc said: thanks, looking

No problem.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Clouvider is prem

• Factual.

Thanked by 2Jord Clouvider
  • No deals on Cloud? :(

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • tester4 said: No deals on Cloud? :(

soon flexicloud i remember post in the BF THread.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • tester4 said: No deals on Cloud?

60% off FlexiCloud with BF19-FC

Thanked by 2Clouvider tester4
  • tester4tester4 Member
    edited November 2019

Thanks for that @Nekki - have messaged Dom to see if I can get a custom offer :)

• It looks like the BF19-FC code may be bugged on the order page, it successfully applies but makes the page just reload. Have messaged you a recording @Clouvider

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

tester4 said: it successfully applies but makes the page just reload

I had exactly the same ordering a different product of Doms. Just keep trying, it will work eventually. Or try capturing it; things always work when you want it to fail...

@tester4 @RickBakkr It's normally when you apply the code but competing Customer completes the order before you, so while the code looks applied, the left use count is zero and hence it prevents placing the order. I agree Hostbill doesn't handle that well, a message with an appropriate error explained would be so awesome...

In any case, drop me a PM, I will see what I can do :).