Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: K-POP EDITION - Page 47
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: K-POP EDITION

Comments

• naranjatechnaranjatech Member, Patron Provider

Babynemo said: Can i have this in groningen?

We don't have servers in groningen...

Thanked by 1Babynemo
  • @Babynemo
    Virmach said (in the 2018 thread I think?) that EU not this time, but will be doing some EU stuff in Dec. Seemed like something happened with their expected date for servers there maybe

Thanked by 1Babynemo
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

ANY PROVIDERS HAVE MORE DEALS FOR ASIA?

• @tridinebandim said:
    come on @georgedatacenter , @Nekki just gone...

Has anyone actually got experience with this georgedatacenter, or are we just putting faith in some random guy from Peru?

• @tetech said:

@tridinebandim said:

Has anyone actually got experience with this georgedatacenter, or are we just putting faith in some random guy from Peru?

Take a leap of faith and love in this beautiful event.

• I'm looking for China dedicated server for $10, CN2 GIA 1Gbps LAX for $2

Thanked by 2FAT32 Ganonk
  • tetech said: got experience

i got it, added 10$ e3 dedi to my shopping cart and went to look for a %50 discount coupon on their mainpage, find it got back to cart while trying to add the code server gone, instantly disappeared. worst is that %50 code was not accepted for special deals....

• @hzr said:
    I'm looking for China dedicated server for $10, CN2 GIA 1Gbps LAX for $2

wait or impossible

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@datanoise said:

fantacybaby said: still waiting for @gestiondbi

I think they focus on their local market now, not sure they'll come here.

It's true, but we will keep a presence here and do deal time to time. At the moment however, we are totally out of stock on OpenVZ VPS. Will need to take a look on node levels for KVM.

In the meantime, maybe Shared and reseller deals can suit your needs?

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • @tridinebandim said:

tetech said: got experience

i got it, added 10$ e3 dedi to my shopping cart and went to look for a %50 discount coupon on their mainpage, find it got back to cart while trying to add the code server gone, instantly disappeared. worst is that %50 code was not accepted for special deals....

That does not count as experience.

@tridinebandim said:

Since when there's a E3 Dedi for $10?

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • for me it was hell of an experience, black friday experiance to tell grandsons

• @tridinebandim said:
    for me it was hell of an experience, black friday experiance to tell grandsons

You will have lived a very sorry life if this is the highlight after 50 years.

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • @FAT32 said:

@tridinebandim said:

Since when there's a E3 Dedi for $10?

Go back towards the start of this thread, but I think some people are getting their larger VPS confused with dedi (https://www.georgedatacenter.com/blackfriday.php)

@tetech said:
    Go back towards the start of this thread, but I think some people are getting their larger VPS confused with dedi (https://www.georgedatacenter.com/blackfriday.php)

Yup, I am aware that it is VPS so I got confused for a second too

• @default said:

@tetech said:

@tridinebandim said:

WHAT KDRAMA IS THAT

--

ALSO @georgedatacenter WYA MANS

• @Daevien said:
    $3.99 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 10GIGABIT+3GHz
    RAM 1024MB RAM
    CPU 2 vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

https://billing.virmach.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=175&billingcycle=annually
    https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

$16 ??

• @Ganonk Virmach's deals rotate, you need to catch it within like 10 mins or so I think is the timer right now from new deal to next one.

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited November 2019

georgedatacenter said: Dedicated Server

Intel Xeon L5520
    8GB DDR3
    1TB SATA HDD
    120 GB SSD
    Port 1GiGabit
    5TB Bandwidth
    1 IPv4

$10.00 ( Setup Fee $15.00 )

Order Here

here not e3 though sorry... @FAT32

• tetechtetech Member
    edited November 2019

@default said:

@tetech said:

@tridinebandim said:

It doesn't work like that. I mean, sorry to be a wet blanket, but the domain was only registered in Feb 2019, so unless someone can say they're a happy customer and everything is reliable, I'm not handing over an annual payment to him yet everyone seems super-hyped.

• i'm very hope to $3/year 1GB RAM

@Ganonk said:
    i'm very hope to $3/year 1GB RAM

We need a provider that can fulfil this :D

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Well, we've had $3.99 so pretty close to $3

• @Daevien said:
    Well, we've had $3.99 so pretty close to $3

link pls

• @Ganonk That was the one earlier I posted, which you missed. As I replied above, Virmach deals change very often, you have to keep watching and get it very quickly.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited November 2019

lxj12328 said: wait or impossible

i am waiting for provider that is big sb to make unsustainable sale :)

in case it isn't entirely obvious, half of the chinese i know is from playing pubg

• hzr said: make unsustainable sale

@cociu made it 24 hours ago and now he might be trying to sleep...

• It's Black Friday, it's not about sustainable deals. It's about fun, events, emotion, adrenaline rush, idling of servers, and k-pop party.

Thanked by 1hachre
  • @tetech said:

@default said:

@tetech said:

@tridinebandim said:

It doesn't work like that. I mean, sorry to be a wet blanket, but the domain was only registered in Feb 2019, so unless someone can say they're a happy customer and everything is reliable, I'm not handing over an annual payment to him yet everyone seems super-hyped.

No faith in George?

• SmallWeb's Melbourne, Australia location was just converted to CloudLinux and now includes PHP 5.6 - 7.3 PHP Selektor, Node.js apps and Python apps. As a bonus, I've extended the code BF19 (65% off) to include Melbourne Reseller Plans 15GB and 20GB. The promo code only applies to yearly payments.

Reseller-15GB
    DirectAdmin Panel
    15GB NVMe Storage
    Unmetered Transfer
    Unlimited Domains
    Melbourne, Australia
    £29.36/year
    https://smallweb.net/portal/order/config/index/reseller/?group_id=24&pricing_id=436

Reseller-20GB
    DirectAdmin Panel
    20GB NVMe Storage
    Unmetered Transfer
    Unlimited Domains
    Melbourne, Australia
    £41.96/year
    https://smallweb.net/portal/order/config/index/reseller/?group_id=24&pricing_id=472

There are 3 of the first one and 2 of the second one.

It was a fun first Black Friday for SmallWeb, gained a lot, learned a lot. Excited for next year where I am hoping not to do the same deals, and instead something new and unique. Thank you all for the support.

This discussion has been closed.