Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro Black friday presales !

Comments

• edited November 2019

@rahulks said:

@FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@rahulks said:
    @FlyOverPacificOcean

I was asking, if banks in mainland china issue debit cards with visa or mastercard logo

Chinese banks have issued Visa and MasterCard credit cards. However, in recent years, Visa and MasterCard credit cards can only be used abroad. Many Chinese stores do not support Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Therefore, no one applies for Visa and MasterCard credit cards, they only apply for UnionPay cards. Therefore, Alipay can open the door to China and make foreign hosting providers rich.

I asked about, Visa and MasterCard debit cards

A debit card or credit card works just fine.

Debit cards are only UnionPay cards, and Visa and MasterCard only have credit cards. Many Chinese people buy many virtual cards through foreign black markets.

• ButtermilkButtermilk Member
    edited November 2019

@cociu said:

Buttermilk said: Only one other comment about how code "BFSTORKVM2019" doesn't seem to be working? I tried on 1TB KVM Storage and 2TB KVM Storage. A bunch of useless arguing otherwise in this thread.

the cupon code is valid only from 3 month payment in advance. Sorry to not mention

Thank you for your reply. Sorry your blackfriday thread is filled with useless clutter instead of talking about the deal itself (hardware/software/network/etc).

• @cociu is this a LET exclusive offer?

• tgl said: @cociu is this a LET exclusive offer?

I have not told this :)

• edited November 2019

@cociu said:

tgl said: @cociu is this a LET exclusive offer?

Quickly support Alipay, a large amount of US dollars will flow into your account. You will regret missing the China Development Express.

• FlyOverPacificOcean said: I haven't slept for two days

Please get some sleep, before posting again.

• @notty said:

FlyOverPacificOcean said: I haven't slept for two days

Please get some sleep, before posting again.

Thank you for your concern

• lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited November 2019

@rahulks said:

@rahulks said:
    @FlyOverPacificOcean

I was asking, if banks in mainland china issue debit cards with visa or mastercard logo

Chinese banks have issued Visa and MasterCard credit cards. However, in recent years, Visa and MasterCard credit cards can only be used abroad. Many Chinese stores do not support Visa and MasterCard credit cards. Therefore, no one applies for Visa and MasterCard credit cards, they only apply for UnionPay cards. Therefore, Alipay can open the door to China and make foreign hosting providers rich.

No, We don't have Debit cards with VISA or Mastercard logo.
    It exists before 2008, disappears since then.

• This is not my favorite cociu-type comedy.

• @FlyOverPacificOcean said:

@angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

@FlyOverPacificOcean said: I bought a VPS at HostSolutions last Black Friday.

Did you have a previous identity here on LET?

I come here often, with many Chinese, but for the first time to register an account to speak.

So after many months (years?) of coming here and browsing, today suddenly you felt the irresistible urge to sign up, and you start 4 threads and make 40+ comments during half a day? Right.

I haven't slept for two days, I'm following LET and WHT, I bought hundreds of VPS.

That doesn't really address what I said, but why don't you go to bed instead of posting like a madman on LET?

Thanked by 1Chievo
  • @angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

I come here often, with many Chinese, but for the first time to register an account to speak.

So after many months (years?) of coming here and browsing, today suddenly you felt the irresistible urge to sign up, and you start 4 threads and make 40+ comments during half a day? Right.

I haven't slept for two days, I'm following LET and WHT, I bought hundreds of VPS.

That doesn't really address what I said, but why don't you go to bed instead of posting like a madman on LET?

I want to represent the Chinese. They are eager for a low price offer. There are many people like me in hostloc. The number is beyond your estimation.

• @lowendclient said:

@rahulks said:

@rahulks said:
    @FlyOverPacificOcean

No, We don't have Debit cards with VISA or Mastercard logo.
    It exists before 2008, disappears since then.

correct

• I guess a chinese version of @manish has just emerged.

• rahulksrahulks Member
    edited November 2019

lowendclient said: It exists before 2008, disappears since then.

So are/were Visa and MasterCard debit cards issued before 2008, still honoured up to their expiry date by Chinese banks ?

@angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

[@FlyOverPacificOcean said](/discussion/com> @angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

It seems that he is making his yearly invests in VPS so buying everything. We would have 4000 comments in the next 48 h and 0 during the rest of the year.

Thanked by 2cociu angstrom
  • FlyOverPacificOcean said: I want to represent the Chinese. They are eager for a low price offer. There are many people like me in hostloc. The number is beyond your estimation.

Let put this clear , i respect chiness people and every people from this world , i never been racist and i still accept chiness customers and i will still accept. BUT you must to know something , in order to function all here we need to colect money and pay our bills. Now if we face with many chargeback and after this paypal blocked ... is not worth the risk. We have tiketing for this and we have skype too to resolve any issue amically . IN more than 80% of chargeback is chiness people who instead of open a tiket is open directly dispute in paypal WITHOWT OPEN A SINGLE TIKET. So yes we are reserved start from last week to accept or not any dubious transaction in paypal.

• @ITLabs said:
    I guess a chinese version of @manish has just emerged.

Master @deank, we need your words of wisdom.

By the way who is @deankshit

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • @Chievo said:

@angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

[@FlyOverPacificOcean said](/discussion/com> @angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

@angstrom said:

It seems that he is making his yearly invests in VPS so buying everything. We would have 4000 comments in the next 48 h and 0 during the rest of the year.

Every year on Black Friday, tens of millions of Chinese Internet users will snap up offers here

edited November 2019

@cociu said:

tgl said: @cociu is this a LET exclusive offer?

Quickly support Alipay, a large amount of US dollars will flow into your account. You will regret missing the China Development Express.

I don't think cociu depends on Chinese customers to live, but his offer really brought convenient to many of us, I would say thanks to their work.
    I'm too lazy to check DMCA complaints every day, Hostsolutions provides me a good way to handle them delayed.
    (Althrough I never receive any DMCA complaint since I use their server only for blog)

• FlyOverPacificOcean said: Quickly support Alipay, a large amount of US dollars will flow into your account.

For the record, @cociu likes Euros more.

• @rahulks said:

So are/were Visa and MasterCard debit cards issued before 2008, still honoured up to their expiry date by Chinese banks ?

Visa and Mastercard Generally, only Chinese banks have only issued credit cards and never issued debit cards.

You know, there are very few foreign banks in China. 99.9% are state-owned banks in China.

• "BFSTORKVM2019" doesn't seem to work on the 256 GB and 512 GB storage KVMs. Is it for 1 TB and higher only?

@rahulks said:

Visa and Mastercard Generally, only Chinese banks have only issued credit cards and never issued debit cards.

You know, there are very few foreign banks in China. 99.9% are state-owned banks in China.

if i go to china i am obligated to play the rules there, if you came in Romania will be the same. So i think is clear. Any way still dont know what client of mine you are because i have no receive your PM.

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited November 2019

I want to represent the Chinese. They are eager for a low price offer. There are many people like me in hostloc. The number is beyond your estimation.

Know when to stop. Otherwise, it ends up backfiring.

适可而止,否则弄巧反拙

edited November 2019

@rahulks said:

No. My Debit card with VISA has been locked by the bank although it hasn't expired. I asked them about the issue, the bank said my card is too old to use and should change for a new one. So they give me a new Debit card without VISA days later...

• @cociu said:

FlyOverPacificOcean said: I want to represent the Chinese. They are eager for a low price offer. There are many people like me in hostloc. The number is beyond your estimation.

Let put this clear , i respect chiness people and every people from this world , i never been racist and i still accept chiness customers and i will still accept. BUT you must to know something , in order to function all here we need to colect money and pay our bills. Now if we face with many chargeback and after this paypal blocked ... is not worth the risk. We have tiketing for this and we have skype too to resolve any issue amically . IN more than 80% of chargeback is chiness people who instead of open a tiket is open directly dispute in paypal WITHOWT OPEN A SINGLE TIKET. So yes we are reserved start from last week to accept or not any dubious transaction in paypal.

PayPal is an American company. Their complaint clause is suitable for Americans. Chinese people use this loophole to abuse. You should support other payment channels, not reject all payment channels. The DMCA is also the law of the United States. The Chinese like your VPS, also to avoid DMCA complaints.

@cociu said:

FlyOverPacificOcean said: I want to represent the Chinese. They are eager for a low price offer. There are many people like me in hostloc. The number is beyond your estimation.

PayPal is an American company. Their complaint clause is suitable for Americans. Chinese people use this loophole to abuse. You should support other payment channels, not reject all payment channels. The DMCA is also the law of the United States. The Chinese like your VPS, also to avoid DMCA complaints.

Play it one more time Mr marshall. I just can t get enough

• @poisson said:

Know when to stop. Otherwise, it ends up backfiring.

适可而止,否则弄巧反拙

I do not know what you're talking about

• manishing intensifies

• ok , the same every time , 2 page full in my offer thread with shit ... like way i dont accept paypal ...

Thanked by 1Chievo