Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

question on ovh regions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

question on ovh regions

I'm a little confused by something about ovh. So there is a server that I'm interested in but its in ovh.ie My account is ca.ovh (singapore) so it looks like I have to register a new account to get this server. Now this server is located in Singapore. I'm assuming I won't be able to use failover IP since they will be in separate account (one in ovh.ie and ca.ovh), even though they are in the same location (Singapore). Is that right?

I can't seem to buy ovh.ie server with my other account (where my other SG servers are in).. is there anyway around this issue?

Comments

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

No.. you can buy each and every location from your single account (it doesn't matter if its car.ovh or something else..)

Just visit ovh.com select server and buy it. Login with your existing credentials when the order page ask you and pay

• I am unable to do this.. the product is only available in ovh.ie
    I actually called them (went through 4 people) and they say they cannot generate the order for me. Its only available in ovh.ie and not available in ovh.com/world

I didn't realize they set it up sometime this way.