Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Virtual server For My Small Website?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best Virtual server For My Small Website?

Aagan20Aagan20 Member
edited November 2019 in General

Hello Friends,

I have this small website. Which virtual server would be the best fit for Cybermonday purchase?

Mod Edit: Link obfuscated

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Shared hosting? SmallWeb.

Thanked by 2poisson MichaelCee
  • First post. I suspect that he's trying to draw attention to his site (i.e., that he's spamming), otherwise no need to link to his site.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@angstrom said:
    First post. I suspect that he's trying to draw attention to his site (i.e., that he's spamming), otherwise no need to link to his site.

LOL. I do have some problem with my eyes in the last few hours, can't focus properly on text so I can't tell the difference between dark green and black.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • Maybe the link could be redacted? [a small blog] would describe the site quite well :wink:

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2019

What are the benefits of registering a domain called. What kind of blog can one expect on such a site?

shitty-c2lsawnvcghpbglj.com ?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @vyas11 said:
    What are the benefits of registering a domain called. What kind of blog can one expect on such a site?

shitty-c2lsawnvcghpbglj.com ?

It is obfuscated. It was another link

• KodisKodis Member
    edited November 2019

it was:

Not so small site at all, but yes, he only wanted backlink :)
    Not bad 700 new reffering domain in a year :)

Thanked by 2kkrajk poisson
  • Thats some linkbuilding

• That is about the worst domain name I've ever seen! If that's your intention, well done!

Smallweb is great for low volume sites. The DA implementation is just about flawless. I use the NY DC. Btw, last night at around midnight I did some speed tests and it was slow af. This morning it was back to normal. Overall I love Smallweb for development or low activity static WP site.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @level6 said:
    Smallweb is great for low volume sites. The DA implementation is just about flawless. I use the NY DC. Btw, last night at around midnight I did some speed tests and it was slow af. This morning it was back to normal. Overall I love Smallweb for development or low activity static WP site.

Thank you very much.

If the timezones match up, this could be your reason:

(PHP Updates)

Thanked by 1level6