Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MyW - Black Friday deals! Shared and Reseller DirectAdmin Hosting & MailChannels - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MyW - Black Friday deals! Shared and Reseller DirectAdmin Hosting & MailChannels

13»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@blindcipher said:

@MikePT said:
    Last 15 minutes!

Thanks for the awesome support @MikePT. I grabbed a 2gb LT. Did I read right in a previous post that we could stack 2 together and double up? How? Might grab another.

Hey there!

Welcome aboard! 😁

Just send a ticket, I will honor this for you :)

Cheers!

Thanked by 1blindcipher

3 minutes left and this is the end of our sale. 👍

edited December 2019

Sale is finish. Lifetimes wont be sold any longer.

Thank you. Thank you for trusting us. Thank you for supporting us. Thank you for the kind words. I personally couldnt be happier with the feedback that has been shared, for the strength you guys gave me to keep fighting when I failed in the past.
    I nowadays do what I love most.
    Thank you, for being loyal.

Sale is finish, 50OFF coupon is what new buyers get from now on. You guys were there first to support this company, so you deserve the best.

Cheers!

• The 100 gb lifetime was already sold out earlier.

I dont see any issue selling lifetime though honestly. Lets not prevent others from getting such a great deal :D

Thanked by 1MikePT

@timelapse said:
    The 100 gb lifetime was already sold out earlier.

I dont see any issue selling lifetime though honestly. Lets not prevent others from getting such a great deal :D

Nah it was actually a mistake as I forgot to add more stock. Sold 2 I believe!

Cant be! 😁

• Rest Well @MikePT You pulled off another promo well looks like.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • The discounted Shared and Reseller were the same price I think. So it was no brainer to get the Reeller?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@vyas11 said:
    Rest Well @MikePT You pulled off another promo well looks like.

Sure thing!

The only promo right now is the one that has been active since the beginning, 50OFF,e.g Reseller Entry for 50€/y.

Totally worth it!
    I am going to rest now.

Cheers! 😁 ❤️

@timelapse said:
    The discounted Shared and Reseller were the same price I think. So it was no brainer to get the Reeller?

Definitely... 🤘

• MikePT said: Reseller Entry, 50 GB SSD for 80€

and I missed the best black friday offer :disappointed:

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @timelapse said:

+1

Thanked by 2MikePT sanvit

@evnix said:

MikePT said: Reseller Entry, 50 GB SSD for 80€

and I missed the best black friday offer :disappointed:

Sorry mate, there's still 50% promo paid annually, coupon is 50OFF, this will be our best offer. :)

• My experience with MYW hosting - if it helps anyone decide:

https://io.bikegremlin.com/13220/myw-hosting-review/

@bikegremlin said:
    My experience with MYW hosting - if it helps anyone decide:

Proud. Never seen such great tutorials. That is awesome. Thank you so much for all the work and time you spent ❤️

Thanked by 2bikegremlin Ympker
  • @MikePT said:

@bikegremlin said:

Proud. Never seen such great tutorials. That is awesome. Thank you so much for all the work and time you spent ❤️

May sound like bullshit, but sharing knowledge and experience is a reward in itself - it's proven with my cycling website: the amount of positive energy, friendships with other high quality people (not just from the cycling world) and high quality feedback (including corrections) - all worth a lot more than the time invested into writing things down.

But the more direct benefits are the following:

• I have one place, on line, where all the confirmed, reliable info is at hand, wherever I am, for easy reminder and reference.
    • The process of writing a tutorial (preparing to explain things to others) helps me consolidate my knowledge on a topic. Naturally forcing one to double check all the info.

Then, when it's all published on line:

• I don't have to answer the same questions over and over again: just copy/paste a link.
    • Finally, it feels really good being in a position to help the others. Throughout my life I've received help and guide from competent people and passing that on in a way feels like the right thing to do.

It also helps with work - jobs can be delegated and workload shared when there's a good knowledge base and clear procedures. So it's also my way of coping with fast-paced, chaotic environments. Can't sleep well without being convinced in advance the team will get on top of anything thrown at them.

Even more drivel on the topic: :)
    https://www.bikegremlin.com/about/

Thanked by 4Ympker RossG bdl MikePT
  • Damn.. missed the bf deals....

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Jeeeez I can't believe I missed this thread during BF/CM and that amazing 25€ reseller hosting plan...any chance you'll bring the discount back during Christmas/New year?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@bikegremlin said:

@MikePT said:

@bikegremlin said:

May sound like bullshit, but sharing knowledge and experience is a reward in itself - it's proven with my cycling website: the amount of positive energy, friendships with other high quality people (not just from the cycling world) and high quality feedback (including corrections) - all worth a lot more than the time invested into writing things down.

But the more direct benefits are the following:

• I have one place, on line, where all the confirmed, reliable info is at hand, wherever I am, for easy reminder and reference.
    • The process of writing a tutorial (preparing to explain things to others) helps me consolidate my knowledge on a topic. Naturally forcing one to double check all the info.

Then, when it's all published on line:

• I don't have to answer the same questions over and over again: just copy/paste a link.
    • Finally, it feels really good being in a position to help the others. Throughout my life I've received help and guide from competent people and passing that on in a way feels like the right thing to do.

It also helps with work - jobs can be delegated and workload shared when there's a good knowledge base and clear procedures. So it's also my way of coping with fast-paced, chaotic environments. Can't sleep well without being convinced in advance the team will get on top of anything thrown at them.

Even more drivel on the topic: :)
    https://www.bikegremlin.com/about/

You can't forget my suggestion, hopefully you'll implement it. It takes time to create the tutorials you've done. It'll be a reference - especially for DirectAdmin since we're lacking tutorials!

@proxima said:
    Damn.. missed the bf deals....

New promotion will be posted soon for December, Christmas/New Year :)

@dedipromo said:
    Jeeeez I can't believe I missed this thread during BF/CM and that amazing 25€ reseller hosting plan...any chance you'll bring the discount back during Christmas/New year?

Not sure if it'll be 75% recurring discount but we will launch our promotions today/tomorrow.

• zomby1zomby1 Member
    edited December 2019

there is some deals :O? @MikePT

@zomby1 said:

Soon™

Christmas/New Year's, shall be posted today or tomorrow... :)

Thanked by 3zomby1 proxima A_m_i_t
  • @MikePT said:

@zomby1 said:

Soon™

We are waiting : D !!!!!!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@zomby1 said:

@MikePT said:

@zomby1 said:

Soon™

We are waiting : D !!!!!!

Soon™

:D

Thanked by 1zomby1
  • anyone else having issues with them raised a ticket no reply

@backupking said:
    anyone else having issues with them raised a ticket no reply

Only urgent issues answered to. I had a baby yesterday, come on :)

• bdlbdl Member

@MikePT said:

@backupking said:

Ryzenia mk2

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Necro a thread from 2019 for your support? Must be very important customer :grin:

Thanked by 1MikePT

@bdl said:

@MikePT said:

@backupking said:

Ryzenia mk2

Thank you :)

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@backupking said:

Holy necro

No congrats on your first post

Thanked by 1bdl
This discussion has been closed.