Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net Black Friday Offers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net Black Friday Offers

2»

Comments

• @hacktek said:
    This sucks. The C2750 has never been 22 euro lol that's a bunch of bs.

It has 16GB RAM/Memory. You are thinking about Start-2-S-SATA which comes with 4GB RAM.

Look at

• @Neoon said:

@Shot2 said:
    @hacktek said:

This sucks. The C2750 has never been 22 euro lol that's a bunch of bs.

http://web.archive.org/web/20190624235210/https://console.online.net/en/order/server>;

French %, includes X baguettes.

That's racissss

• datanoisedatanoise Member
    edited November 2019

... and some people said "wait for BF" during their last deal(s).

At least it doesn't go out of stock fast, nor does it makes their site go down!

• no

• It seems this deal is not good,people on reddit and here are not liking. I tried for first vps but they allow only monthly contract, I don't understand when they Say 12 months for 4.99 euros if taken for 12 months.

I think I must wait for other providers for cheaper deals.

• tgltgl Member
    edited November 2019

@Merlincool said:
    It seems this deal is not good,people on reddit and here are not liking. I tried for first vps but they allow only monthly contract, I don't understand when they Say 12 months for 4.99 euros if taken for 12 months.

I think they actually tried to be honest, saying the discount will be for 12 months, before they said its not time limited and after a while they doubled the prices and you saw how that worked out.

Its a good thing in my opinion, even if people do not appreciate it, at least now you know what you are getting, 12 months for 5 euro and 10 euro after that, or at least this is how I understood the offer.

Discount applies to the current month and to renewals during the indicated calendar period, afterwards it switches automatically to the regular price. Limited stocks.

The indicated calendar period is 12 months

• theloafingonetheloafingone Member
    edited November 2019

Their old deals were far better. No real reason to go with them this BF unless you specifically need their network and want to find another deal next year.
    Edit: I'd personally just go with one of the month-limited OVH deals that tend to pop up or maybe kimsufi/SYS if you really want something in France.

• @Merlincool said:
    It seems this deal is not good,people on reddit and here are not liking. I tried for first vps but they allow only monthly contract, I don't understand when they Say 12 months for 4.99 euros if taken for 12 months.

Which subreddit?

• @alilet said:

@Merlincool said:

Which subreddit?

/r/seedboxes lol

Thanked by 1alilet
  • ArchieArchie Member
    edited November 2019

one time or recurring is not important, they will raise the prices when you using the servers as they did before XD

• @Archie said:
    one time or recurring is not important, they will raise the prices when you using the servers as they did before XD

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited November 2019

I'd be happy with a restock and some slightly better prices.

And now we are officially into Thursday (UTC) we need Uncle @Nekki to start getting fired up for all the incoming (real) BF Deals. Providers need to start abandoning their principles and get put some real pre-deals up.

Thanked by 1Kodis
  • Server offer was refreshed but with the same caveats - price valid for only 12 months with setup fees.

• 50eur setup fee and valid only for 1 year...
    But now they have SSD

• Valid 1 year or forever doesn't matter. Within 3 months, they'll raise all their prices by 30~150% because, well, they can.

• I have one dedi for almost three years and the price is same as i bought at first :)

@Shot2 said:
    Valid 1 year or forever doesn't matter. Within 3 months, they'll raise all their prices by 30~150% because, well, they can.