Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monthly & Yearly Sale | Owned Hardware | Owned IPs | Crissic Solutions LLC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Monthly & Yearly Sale | Owned Hardware | Owned IPs | Crissic Solutions LLC

SkylarMSkylarM Member
edited November 2013 in Offers

Logo

Divider

About Crissic Crissic Solutions, LLC is a fast growing hosting company based out of Springfield, Missouri. We have our own ARIN IP allocation (AS62639) and we own all of our hardware.

We own all of our hardware! From our Juniper EX3200 with a 10gbit uplink, to our Intel Dual Xeon 5639's/5520's with 36GB of RAM, we own it. We have a full rack of equipment co-located with GoRack in Jacksonville, Florida.

Our Promise We promise to provide our customers with the best level of service and the highest grade hardware. In fact, we are so confident that you will love our services and our great support that we offer a 10-day no-hassle money back guarantee.

Quick AUP We do not allow IRC, Bittorrent, P2P, warez, spamming, or anything illegal in the state of Florida or within the United States of America. PRIVATE proxies are allowed. Runescape bots and gameservers are NOT allowed. Personal IRC Bouncers are Permitted

Bandwidth Overage Policy We NEVER charge for overages! If you hit your cap, your service will be throttled to 10Mbps for the rest of the month. If you want more bandwidth at faster throughput speed you can purchase additional bandwidth at $2.50 per 1TB increment.

Speed Test Files Check out our looking glass page: http://lg.crissic.net/

Native IPv6 You want IPv6? Yes, we are IPv6 native! Request up to 200 individual IPs with FREE REVERSE DNS INCLUDED! (submit a support ticket)

Divider

OpenVZ Plans

OVZ512 OVZ1024 OVZ2048
RAM: 512MB 1024MB 2048MB
vSwap: 512MB 1024MB 2048MB
HDD: 50GB 75GB 100GB
Bandwidth: 2000GB 3000GB 4000GB
Speed: 1gbps 1gbps 1gbps
IPv4 2 Dedicated 2 Dedicated 2 Dedicated
---------- --------------- --------------- ---------------
Price: $2/mo $3/mo $6/mo
Price: $15/yr $28/yr N/A
Order: Order Order Order

Divider

Available Operating Systems (32 and 64 bit)

Debian 6, 7
Fedora 17, 18
CentOS 5, 6
Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10, 13.04

Don't see the template you need? Open a support ticket and we'll add it, for free!

Addons

1TB Bandwidth $2.50/month
Additional IPs $0.50 per IP per month
Direct Admin $5/month
cPanel $14.95/month

Comments

• if only! (sigh) :(, great deal btw!

• @SkyLarM, in your cart it shows 4000GB only, not 5000GB for 6$/month

• @ravenchad said:
    SkyLarM, in your cart it shows 4000GB only, not 5000GB for 6$/month

Good catch, adjusted the post. We lowered the BW on that by 1TB recently.

• Great service from these guys, ticket responses are damn near instant(10-15min in my cases) the 1024 deal is .84 cent cheaper than what i pay, i might jump on another..

• Boo, I have one of your previous 1gb specials and it costs a dollar more! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

(this is also a sarcastic post, thanks for the great service Skylar. Guess we can't call you crissickid anymore)

• @MrObvious said:
    Boo, I have one of your previous 1gb specials and it costs a dollar more! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

(this is also a sarcastic post, thanks for the great service Skylar. Guess we can't call you crissickid anymore)

Thanks ;) Won't be doing anything lower than this for a while, will likely re-structure our base prices and just run those for a while. Sales have been awesome though! By the end of the week we'll have our 10th OpenVZ node online. Almost time to apply for a /19 too ;)

• One of my best vps.

uptime
    19:59:08 up 46 days, 11:44, 1 user, load average: 0.11, 0.03, 0.01

• grayfuzgrayfuz Member
    edited November 2013

highly recommended vps provider. great uptime and excellent support. @SkylarM

• Do you plan on expanding to the west coast?

• @vectorian said:
    Do you plan on expanding to the west coast?

No plans at the moment. We're eyeballing a few locations but it's going to be hard to match our existing rates.

Thanked by 1vectorian
  • raza19raza19 Veteran
    edited November 2013

@SkylarM

It took you guys over 24 hours to provision my VPS(not a dedicated server). I hope that will not be the case for future support requests because this was terribly slow.

• @raza19 said:
    SkylarM

It took you guys over 24 hours to provision my VPS(not a dedicated server). I hope that will not be the case for future support requests because this was terribly slow.

Been busy this past week, but that's done and over with. If you order a VPS and put in a host name shorter than 4 letters it will not automatically provision. We need to find a way to notate that to customers as they order, but if you put in say "ns2" as the hostname then it simply will not provision. Since I was gone this past week things like that may have been overlooked.

• @SkylarM said:
    but if you put in say "ns2" as the hostname then it simply will not provision. Since I was gone this past week things like that may have been overlooked.

Thank you for the clarification. I thought I had to put the subdomain only in the field & since I was going to use it primarily for nameserver hence ns2.

• @raza19 said:

Not usually a big deal, I usually catch the email that says auto provision failed due to hostname but since my internet connectivity was spotty it was missed, and our technician that was covering tickets didn't have access to that specific set of emails which caused some confusion -- we averaged about 80 orders a day for the last week so easy for things to get overlooked when busy :)

• Can I order two plans LET-OVZ1GB on each of node difference? Ticket #578594

• hi @SkylarM

if i buy monthly plan, can i change payment from monthly to yearly next month?

thanks

• @arieonline said:
    hi SkylarM

if i buy monthly plan, can i change payment from monthly to yearly next month?

thanks

Sure, shouldn't be an issue.

• Hi @SkylarM can i install torrent server on the VPS ?

• @jamesnuance said:
    Hi SkylarM can i install torrent server on the VPS ?

We do not allow torrents.