Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared Hosting With Dedicated IP + DDOS Protection - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Hosting With Dedicated IP + DDOS Protection

2»

Comments

• @Marian82 said:
    @Jord - thank for your help but that is my request buddy for me it help in seo maybe for you no im doing this 10 years now and always the effect was + with dedicated ip.

Have a nice day

I run my own blog with seo along with other organic traffic channels and do copywriting for clients, dedicated IP is as outdated as spamming shit backlinks.

• He had dedicated IP for free...and wants it again whether or not he needs it.

• Sofia_KSofia_K Member
    edited November 2019

Mic-hael said: Please do let me know if you have any qs.

Out of curiosity I'm asking: Which "Slice" you use for offering shared-hosting plans?

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

100Gbps is not cheap, we only offer up to 10Gbps. The budget doesn't match the requirements. If you have the budget a dedicated server is your best option.

SEO mainly looks at content, speed, and mobile friendly. Dedicated IP isn't such a priority unless you are doing black hat stuff.

• "Free DDOS Protection Up to 100GBPS" ??? - If I were the host I will ask first or check your site. Also seems your site is sooo important that or very profitable as it attracts DDoS. If so then invest on it than trying to keep on moving from one to another. If you can live without your site, better to think of a new one that does not attract DDoS so that you can afford shared hosting. Else get a dedi and paid anti-DDoS.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited November 2019

@Sofia_K said:

Mic-hael said: Please do let me know if you have any qs.

Out of curiosity I'm asking: Which "Slice" you use for offering shared-hosting plans?

Right now SLICE 2048 for NYC and LUX but only 50% fair share CPU so the 4096+ is going to be necessary.

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • Marian82Marian82 Member
    edited November 2019

@oneilonline i just got a vps from ovh with free vesta panel for $3 a month full anti ddos protection included have a nice day.
    @cazrz

@Mic-hael

Thread can be locked.

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

100Gbps DDoS protection with that budget. Not going to happen. You need to increase your budget to get a proper DDoD protection. Even if you are on a budget shared hosting with DDoS protection, chances are, they are going to suspend you if you get a large attack.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@MechanicWeb said:
    100Gbps DDoS protection with that budget. Not going to happen. You need to increase your budget to get a proper DDoD protection. Even if you are on a budget shared hosting with DDoS protection, chances are, they are going to suspend you if you get a large attack.

Well he has a VPS from ovh now. So let's see how long it will be until we see someone please help me.

edited November 2019

@Jord said:

@MechanicWeb said:

Well he has a VPS from ovh now. So let's see how long it will be until we see someone please help me.

I didnt need help from anyone dude i asked a offer and ovh provided me with my needs and no chit chats :smile: And guess what iv got it $35 free credits there in ovh public cloud !
    Thread can be locked.
    Regards

• @Marian82 said:

@Jord said:

@MechanicWeb said:

I didnt need help from anyone dude i asked a offer and ovh provided me with my needs and no chit chats :smile: And guess what iv got it $35 free credits there in ovh public cloud !
    Thread can be locked.
    Regards

Everyone needs help at some point. Everyone. And this is not a chit chat. Please,respect the people of lowendtalk, kind regards

edited November 2019

@Chievo said:

@Marian82 said:

@Jord said:

@MechanicWeb said:

Thread can be locked.
    Regards

Everyone needs help at some point. Everyone. And this is not a chit chat. Please,respect the people of lowendtalk, kind regards

Im sorry , im saying again "i didnt need help from anyone" i asked to buy services that costs money $$ okay ? So while i tried to get an offer the most of users here has changed the point of my subject , because no one was abble to fullfill my request so thats the reason i oredered at ovh , but first i came here and asked for your offers , dont forget that you maybe are not respecting people not me.

• cazrzcazrz Member
    edited November 2019

@Marian82 said:

@Jord said:

@MechanicWeb said:

Thread can be locked.
    Regards

That's rude.

From your orignal post you do need help and you do not need offers.

100Gbps for $2-$4 ?????

Did you get that from OVH? Really?

Is that your site on your sig?

• @Marian82 said:

@Chievo said:

@Marian82 said:

@Jord said:

@MechanicWeb said:

Thread can be locked.
    Regards

Im sorry , im saying again "i didnt need help from anyone" i asked to buy services that costs money $$ okay ? So while i tried to get an offer the most of users here has changed the point of my subject , because no one was abble to fullfill my request so thats the reason i oredered at ovh , but first i came here and asked for your offers , dont forget that you maybe are not respecting people not me.

From everything I read here, you did ask for help; and everyone advised as best as they could, however you just ignored them all.

The reality is what many mentioned here, your budget does not meet your requirements. Nobody, and I mean nobody will offer you realistically 100 gbps protection for 4 bucks + dedicated ip + unlimited bandwidth.

Even if someone promises you this, they cannot offer it in reality because it costs a lot of money.

Let's take for example your "full ddos protection" from OVH:

First, you host a website so we are talking about Layer 7 ddos and that is something OVH does not offer.

Second, the "full ddos protection" from OVH is just Layer 3 and 4 mitigation and it has a "limit", once you reach that limist your vps has no more bandwidth to function with.

Third, the "credit" you got from them in their public cloud is useless because the instances are so expensive that you won't afford it starting next month or the following months.

And fourth, their instances in the public cloud are very bad and I tell you this from experience; spent several hundreds (not 4 bucks) to cope with layer 7 ddos (and I know what I'm doing) still the bandwidth was saturated and the instance would "block" or automatically shutdown or migrate itself for hours.

So back to your "question", you will never find any company to offer you Layer 7 ddos protection with unlimited bandwidth for 4 bucks. Not even cloudflare, even their smallest plan is 20 bucks and you still need to pay for rate limiting (free feature in nginx) otherwise your host will die.

Furthermore, how do you even know you are hit with 100 gbps attacks ? Have you monitored ? Show us some data ?

And regarding SEO, clearly you got no clue what you are talking about... because SEO does NOT depend on dedicated IP unless you want to GEO target per country. (Search that up, yeah)

And the final answer, I could offer you such hosting and protection but not for 4 bucks. If you are interested you can PM me and I can offer you a professional hosting environment that can cope with any size of layer 7 ddos, but again not for 4 bucks.

Good luck in your... "quest".

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Mecanik said: Second, the "full ddos protection" from OVH is just Layer 3 and 4 mitigation and it has a "limit", once you reach that limist your vps has no more bandwidth to function with.

I don't quite get this? I guess you mean rate limits so at least some traffic passes through?

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Mecanik said: Second, the "full ddos protection" from OVH is just Layer 3 and 4 mitigation and it has a "limit", once you reach that limist your vps has no more bandwidth to function with.

I don't quite get this? I guess you mean rate limits so at least some traffic passes through?

Francisco

Do you know how OVH ddos mitigation works ? Because I can explain... as I'm a partner for years. But that would be out of the scope of this question.

• @Mecanik said:

@Marian82 said:

@Chievo said:

@Marian82 said:

@Jord said:

@MechanicWeb said:

Thread can be locked.
    Regards

From everything I read here, you did ask for help; and everyone advised as best as they could, however you just ignored them all.

The reality is what many mentioned here, your budget does not meet your requirements. Nobody, and I mean nobody will offer you realistically 100 gbps protection for 4 bucks + dedicated ip + unlimited bandwidth.

Even if someone promises you this, they cannot offer it in reality because it costs a lot of money.

Let's take for example your "full ddos protection" from OVH:

First, you host a website so we are talking about Layer 7 ddos and that is something OVH does not offer.

Second, the "full ddos protection" from OVH is just Layer 3 and 4 mitigation and it has a "limit", once you reach that limist your vps has no more bandwidth to function with.

Third, the "credit" you got from them in their public cloud is useless because the instances are so expensive that you won't afford it starting next month or the following months.

And fourth, their instances in the public cloud are very bad and I tell you this from experience; spent several hundreds (not 4 bucks) to cope with layer 7 ddos (and I know what I'm doing) still the bandwidth was saturated and the instance would "block" or automatically shutdown or migrate itself for hours.

So back to your "question", you will never find any company to offer you Layer 7 ddos protection with unlimited bandwidth for 4 bucks. Not even cloudflare, even their smallest plan is 20 bucks and you still need to pay for rate limiting (free feature in nginx) otherwise your host will die.

Furthermore, how do you even know you are hit with 100 gbps attacks ? Have you monitored ? Show us some data ?

And regarding SEO, clearly you got no clue what you are talking about... because SEO does NOT depend on dedicated IP unless you want to GEO target per country. (Search that up, yeah)

And the final answer, I could offer you such hosting and protection but not for 4 bucks. If you are interested you can PM me and I can offer you a professional hosting environment that can cope with any size of layer 7 ddos, but again not for 4 bucks.

Good luck in your... "quest".

Seems that everyone here it's "smarter".
    Once again thanks all for the replies here but i found the solution elsewhere.

• Well actually... most of us do this for years and for a living. Some have more experience, some less, regardless of this the only one that tries to show off "smarter" is you ...

edited November 2019

@Mecanik said:
    Well actually... most of us do this for years and for a living. Some have more experience, some less, regardless of this the only one that tries to show off "smarter" is you ...

I dont asked you or anyone what you do for living and for how many years you do that ? Also You dont know my experience in this field so what if i just wanted to know who has the ability to protect 100gbps ddos attack ?
    This is the reason i said to you "smarter" cuz you dont read what the client asks you're just ironing me so thats the reason why i should not ask here for the offers. much less to people like you. You dont know how to treat clients.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

/thread - it's served its purpose for OP.

This discussion has been closed.