Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multicore high end CPU server needed.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Multicore high end CPU server needed.

Hi, I need multicore top shelf cpu server with large disk and at least 64RAM. Right now Im usuin Hetzner AX160-NVMe AMD EPYC 7401P
24 Cores for 200EUR

Anything above that available? I mean more cores? WHat providers ? I could pay bit more.

any epycs 7402p ?

Thanks

Thanked by 1Trav

Comments

• It will be hard to beat Hetzner, my friend.

Thanked by 2donko Hetzner_OL
  • @ITLabs said:
    It will be hard to beat Hetzner, my friend.

i thought so

• Heymmann 120 cores/threads server was available few days ago. You can check with them.

Thanked by 1_Nic
  • Do you need the cores or do you need speed? If speed, the new AX-series is the best (AX42 for overall, AX52 for encoding). If cores, OVH US has a 16c server for 100 USD, Heymann has a 20c from 80 and a 40c for 300 (and a special right now for 60c at 300) and WebNX has a 48c for 400.

• I can beat Hetzner. Bring this person here!

• @mrclown said:
    Heymmann 120 cores/threads server was available few days ago. You can check with them.

https://prnt.sc/pyu4ii

• @mrclown said:
    Heymmann 120 cores/threads server was available few days ago. You can check with them.

cant find it, got link ?