Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Liechtenstein VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Liechtenstein VPS

I'm aware of the EDIS fiasco with their Liechtenstein location and other nearby alternatives such as Austria, as the title suggest I would be appreciative of any suggestions on decently-priced offers for Liechtenstein (that is if anyone's aware of them)

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited November 2019

Sorry but I personally don't know of any providers having services located there but a quick read online tells me that it's quite rare and that there aren't that many DCs there?

Edit: Google returned a couple of results, but they weren't cheap so no point mentioning :joy:

Thanked by 1Voss
  • @thedp said:
    Sorry but I personally don't know of any providers having services located there but a quick read online tells me that it's quite rare and that there aren't that many DCs there?

Edit: Google returned a couple of results, but they weren't cheap so no point mentioning :joy:

I've been searching for quite a while with nothing concrete popping up. Hopefully something will turn up (fingers crossed)

• I have tried looking for this before but I have found no sites with pricing, you might as well get something near Switzerland or Germany depending on your use.

• VossVoss Member
    edited November 2019

@HyperK9 said:
    I have tried looking for this before but I have found no sites with pricing, you might as well get something near Switzerland or Germany depending on your use.

Voss said: I'm aware of the EDIS fiasco with their Liechtenstein location and other nearby alternatives such as Austria

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

You have an absolute requirement to have a server in LI? Stupid question but I'm sure you do or else you would've considered neighboring countries and other options :smiley:

Thanked by 1zenki
  • Gandi.net use to offer it, afaik. Not any more.

• Very few providers in .li - no standardized products. Those two at least mention "virtual servers"

https://www.speedcom.li/datacenter/
    https://www.supra.net/hosting.html (Root server virtual)

However needing to contact them for a custom quote and them being partners of enterprise partners like Microsoft, VMware, Citrix is never a good sign. I bet you don't get anything below 80CHF/month even for a lowend configuration. I would also assume they have absolutely no interest in doing business with you looking for something "decently" priced, probably even below <15$/month. It seems to be a very "special" country.

Also:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/494555/#Comment_494555

Thanked by 1webcraft