Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosthatch: very disappointing support - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosthatch: very disappointing support

2»

Comments

• bluesegabluesega Member
    edited November 2019

I wanna say that it's really rare to see a provider which offers low-cost storage even locate this in an expensive NForce datacentre - that's really something I love about Hosthatch, both their servers and their network performs superb.

I had to set up IPv6 manually too on my Vienna located NVMe though too, automated setting-up won't work with it (both while installing via template nor with auto-configure), not too bad for me, but kinda irritating too.

But I can feel thedp's opinion about it, if you're a promotional customer, support replies, even on easy topics, might take a week or more, which is kinda irritating if you don't know about this like me before. Might be an idea to communicate this in an offer thred (like : lower-support-priority or such).

That aside, I feel like they're really trying their best and I hope to stay longer with them as by now positive points outweigh negative by alot.