Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pacificrack vps-512M KVM $12.5/year - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

pacificrack vps-512M KVM $12.5/year

13»

Comments

• uptime said: Haven't thought too carefully about the pros and cons - but do like the possibility to find out about offers that might not otherwise appear here. And it might make for an easy dumping place for questionable posts when there's some doubt.

I would also encourage "must be a regular contributing member and not a new signup" for aff

Thanked by 2ITLabs uptime
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@poisson said:

@jsg said:
    @q409640976

You need a provider tag to post offers

He is hoping to make a dollar or two from affiliate links.

What aff link?

• I've got several deals from former VMBox (now owned by Quadranet) that if they get upgraded to OVZ7 in the next month will probably be my best deal VPS' out of more than a dozen across different providers. cross fingers

• Sounds like the reemployment of Alpharacks. Please understand. :wink:

• @TimboJones said:
    I've got several deals from former VMBox (now owned by Quadranet) that if they get upgraded to OVZ7 in the next month will probably be my best deal VPS' out of more than a dozen across different providers. cross fingers

Hollyjeezzz... I believe they are frog in the well..

• pacific butt crack

• Interesting. I'll check.

• Sofia_KSofia_K Member
    edited November 2019

So Alpharacks started PSK Hosting
    and Qudranet started PacifiCrack?

• @Sofia_K said:
    So Alpharacks started PSK Hosting
    and Qudranet started PacifiCrack?

Yes, and QuadraNet successfully find a way to overcome the huge demand of Chinese clients, they’ve set-up around 15 servers for the VMs.

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • Hello, i can confirm, that they are a scam !!! or at least they don't care for the customers, I've rented a VPS from them, asked about ipv6, they said, yes I can have ipv6, after the 3 days money-back guarantee expired, they just closed the ticket, and it took like over 8 hours to answer to a ticket !!! to bad i saw this posts to late

• @cold said:
    Hello, i can confirm, that they are a scam !!! or at least they don't care for the customers, I've rented a VPS from them, asked about ipv6, they said, yes I can have ipv6, after the 3 days money-back guarantee expired, they just closed the ticket, and it took like over 8 hours to answer to a ticket !!! to bad i saw this posts to late

Congrats on your first comment

(You're scary-looking)

Thanked by 2cold ITLabs
  • coldcold Member

dont buy from this guys, they told me last year in November they will give me ipv6, after a lot of tickets they keep telling me soon, soon, or so and now we have March and they didnt gave me any ipv6 yet....

• AndruAndru Member

This guy is banned here. Why you buy'ed from him since he is banned here ?
    Banning should give some non-trust feedback to potential clients...

• Hmm, location?

• @dimqua said:
    Hmm, location?

/dev/null

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@cold said:
    dont buy from this guys, they told me last year in November they will give me ipv6, after a lot of tickets they keep telling me soon, soon, or so and now we have March and they didnt gave me any ipv6 yet....

Congrats on your fourth post

With all due respect, the OP didn't have a provider tag and was banned within a short time, so it really was your risk

Thanked by 1Francisco
This discussion has been closed.