Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores, Gbps Port, DDoS Protection - Details inside - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$0.00 KVM VPS - 4GB RAM, 4 vCPU cores, Gbps Port, DDoS Protection - Details inside

12346»

Comments

• TorysTorys Member
    edited April 2020

It's great!
    https://wangdalao dot com are spammers

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Torys said:
    It's great!
    https://wangdalao dot com are spammers

Don't spam

No congrats on your second post

• How long can someone use this service for free?

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

@arifur said:
    How long can someone use this service for free?

Hey,

Typically the service is provided for free on a permanent basis as long as the link/whatever agreement was reached remains active.

Occasionally we ask users to publish a review of their experience with the server on independent review sites.

• @EvolutionHost I presume you tell them to not publish their "review" on LET (as you know there has been more than one in the past few months). I presume they disclose that they we requested to review in exchange for a free vps?

• Typically the service is provided for free on a permanent basis as long as the link/whatever agreement was reached remains active.

That's generous. Thank you for replying.

• someone has get it ?

• I've applied for it as well.

• @allen314 said:
    someone has get it ?

maybe no one?

• sonicsonic Veteran

@sibaper said:

@allen314 said:
    someone has get it ?

maybe no one?

Some people with good website got it. I got one myself few months ago. Performance and uptime is very good.

Thanked by 1sibaper
  • itfzeitfze Member

For how much time this VPS will be free? Is this offer still available?

• sonicsonic Veteran

@itfze said:
    For how much time this VPS will be free? Is this offer still available?

If you have website with good content/traffic, then yes. Free as long as they are in business.

• @sonic said:

@sibaper said:

@allen314 said:
    someone has get it ?

maybe no one?

Some people with good website got it. I got one myself few months ago. Performance and uptime is very good.

I see, whats their requirement?
    put their link on your website or something else?

• sonicsonic Veteran

@sibaper said:

@sonic said:

@sibaper said:

@allen314 said:
    someone has get it ?

maybe no one?

You can contact them for more information. They didnt ask me put their link on my site but i'm willing to do it.

Thanks for the kind words Sonic!

@sibaper said:

@sonic said:

@sibaper said:

@allen314 said:
    someone has get it ?

maybe no one?

Hey, you can reach out to us at any time by getting in touch using this page: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

Thanked by 1kidrock
  • @itfze said:
    For how much time this VPS will be free?

For one month only. After the free month I received a payment request and the server was then shut down. For me it was not worth the effort.

edited May 2020

@Documentchain said:

@itfze said:

For one month only. After the free month I received a payment request and the server was then shut down. For me it was not worth the effort.

Hey,

That certainly shouldn't of been the case. Had you of responded to the invoice E-mail we would of handled that for you.

Feel free to respond to it now and we can see about getting your server re-deployed.

• @EvolutionHost said:

@Documentchain said:

@itfze said:

That certainly shouldn't of been the case. Had you of responded to the invoice E-mail we would of handled that for you.

The VPS is re-enabled, thank you very much.

@Documentchain said:

@EvolutionHost said:

@Documentchain said:

@itfze said:

The VPS is re-enabled, thank you very much.

Glad to hear you got this resolved.

Happy to be working with you again!

• For the people who were asking if someone got one or not. I got a 2GB one. Very stable and really good service. I have been using it since May 23rd 2019. Zero issues so far.

• @EvolutionHost said:
    Hey, you can reach out to us at any time by getting in touch using this page: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

Still available?