Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Asia VPS looking
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Asia VPS looking

Hello, I am looking for a VPS (1CPU, 1GB RAM, SSD or NVME min 5GB)
Budget about 6USD /month.

I have found Vultr high VPS for 6USD.

Is there anything better in other companies what can I get for about 6USD/month?

May you share your experience is there anything better for this small price range?

Thank you in advace.

Comments

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    Why not just go for OVH?

  • adamus007padamus007p Member
    edited October 2019

    @thedp do you use ASIA OVH? Have you compare Vultr and OVH? May you share with your bench or experiences?

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @adamus007p said:
    @thedp do you use ASIA OVH? Have you compare Vultr and OVH? May you share with your bench or experiences?

    I've had them both in the past and they're both ok.

    OVH is about $4 I think, with double the specs you're looking for.

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    I wonder whether the magic words will appear here, which could ruin everything.

    Thanked by 1ehhthing
  • @thedp said:
    Why not just go for OVH?

    I believe OVH public cloud instance in SG node is not available for a long time..

  • adamus007padamus007p Member
    edited October 2019

    @chocolateshirt yes it is not available. On website is but during order there is no option.

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @thedp said:
    Why not just go for OVH?

    I believe OVH public cloud instance in SG node is not available for a long time..

    @adamus007p said:
    @chocolateshirt yes it is not available. On website is but during order there is no option.

  • @deank said:
    I wonder whether the magic words will appear here, which could ruin everything.

    And these magic words are?

  • You can try Linode. Nano Plan only $5/month (1 GB RAM/1 Core/25 GB SSD/Japan Location)

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @sjkme said:

    @deank said:
    I wonder whether the magic words will appear here, which could ruin everything.

    And these magic words are?

    Let's hear it! :lol:

  • @manlivo is Linnode has better performance then Vultr High Frequency VPS ?

    @thedp can you send a link? how to get it?

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @adamus007p said:
    @thedp can you send a link? how to get it?

    Just log into the panel and you should be able to create the Public Cloud instance as seen in the screenshot.

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    This isn't looking good. Apparently, the screenshot was too hard for him.

    Thanked by 1DP
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @deank said:
    This isn't looking good. Apparently, the screenshot was too hard for him.

    Guess OVH sales/support will hear from him soon, should he choose to proceed :lol:

  • Ok i have found OVH. Is it mothly billing? What it the contact 12 months?

  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

    @adamus007p said:
    Ok i have found OVH. Is it mothly billing? What it the contact 12 months?

    Grats.

    I believe they have monthly and hourly billing, as usual.

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    For that price probably OVH ASIA.

    If you want something a lot better with awesome support. Go with @trewq he's prem and can certainly help in ASIA. But you will need to up your budget. You do get what you pay for :D

  • @thedp said:

    @sjkme said:

    @deank said:
    I wonder whether the magic words will appear here, which could ruin everything.

    And these magic words are?

    Let's hear it! :lol:

    Yes enough with the suspense

  • deankdeank Member, Troll

    China bandwidth are the words.

    Those specifically looking for "Asia VPS" tend to look for this on the cheap which just ain't possible.

  • they see you rolling

  • wait for BandwagonHost's black friday deal.

  • Any other recommendations besides OVH, Linnode and vultr?
    Do you have any bench and can you share with it?

  • @adamus007p said:
    @manlivo is Linnode has better performance then Vultr High Frequency VPS ?

    I don't think Linode vps has better performance than Vultr. Because High Frequency VPS use NVMe Disk. But it's good enough to use.

  • this is my report
    https://serverscope.io/trials/Be54
    https://serverscope.io/trials/oJ3L#system
    is it OK, the CPU and hdd?

    Vultr
    https://serverscope.io/trials/wGQo#system

    what is your benchmarks? may you share?

  • VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2019

    We have a good connection to Asia, for $6 per month you can get 2vCores, 1Gb RAM, 50 Gb storage and unlimited traffic with 200 Mbps channel. Check out our looking glass!

  • toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

    If you wish we can manage OVH Singapore VPS for you.

Sign In or Register to comment.