Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why Hate Hosting(exp Russian Hosting) Spamhaus?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why Hate Hosting(exp Russian Hosting) Spamhaus?

Hello ,, i know not ,, out I would not explain why that is not so
is there russian host the spam house is not juck so hard? ^^

Comments

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

Amitz?

• Yes

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Amitz

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited October 2019

@SnowStylez - may be more due to simply pragmatic fact of life rather than spamhaus caring enough to actually hate.

From my limited knowledge of spamhaus ... they have their own controversy, and some providers are willing/able to deal with them better than others.

If you do really want to get better info regarding specific providers here (rather than just venting somewhat incoherently ... :)) then might help to tag a few.

Hopefully also some users here who are of the Russian persuasion can give better advice.

obligatory: "Good luck with your spamhaus compliant provider quest!"

• hzrhzr Member

usually when spamhaus comes knocking, you are probably hosting a piece of shit client.

Thanked by 1SnowStylez
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@hzr said:
    usually when spamhaus comes knocking, you are probably hosting a piece of shit client.

I had an IP get blacklisted a few days ago of a client who was running a game server, Spamhaus thinks it's a botnet controller. Sad!

Thanked by 1SnowStylez