Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SmallWeb in Los Angeles | New York | Luxembourg | Amsterdam | London | Melbourne
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SmallWeb in Los Angeles | New York | Luxembourg | Amsterdam | London | Melbourne

MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
edited October 2019 in Shared Hosting Offers

All of the SmallWeb DirectAdmin Shared & Reseller Hosting Plans, neatly tucked into this thread.

Now accepting EUR and USD!

Los Angeles, USA | New York, USA | Luxembourg, EU | Amsterdam, NL | London, UK | Melbourne, AU

SmallWeb.net Features:

• Latest Stable DirectAdmin
  • Softaculous Auto Installer
  • Remote Backups (2xDaily)
  • Dedicated IP from £2/m
  • Unlimited SQL Databases
  • Solid State Drive Storage
  • Let's Encrypt Certificates
  • Email or Ticket Supports
  • 30 Day Refund Guarantee
  • PayPal, Crypto or Transfer

DirectAdmin Shared Hosting
0.5GB: 0.5GB, 100GB Transfer, 05 Addon Domains - £3.00/Year

1.0GB: 1.0GB, 250GB Transfer, 10 Addon Domains - £6.00/Year

PICK YOUR SMALLWEB HOSTING PLAN AND LOCATION HERE

DirectAdmin Reseller Hosting
10GB: 10GB, 1000GB Transfer, Unlimited Domains - £3.00/Month

PICK YOUR SMALLWEB HOSTING PLAN AND LOCATION HERE

Thanked by 1Ympker

Comments

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited October 2019

Really happy with how Blesta is handling this multi-currency addition. I fixed up an error and all's great!

As of today...
    £3.00 is roughly $3.87
    £3.00 is roughly €3.42

Avoid PayPal conversion fees by paying in your preferred currency!

Also, some more exciting news soon, can you guess what? (No, not a location)

Genuinely guess something I haven't announced on LET and you can have 1 year free of 0.5GB.

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

@Mic-hael said:
    Genuinely guess something I haven't announced on LET and you can have 1 year free of 0.5GB.

Judging by the time of year, I would say that you are about to launch your charity calendar for 2020. Featuring Michael's ultra-muscly dreamy photos with adorable small pets. Am I right?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @ITLabs said:

@Mic-hael said:

Judging by the time of year, I would say that you are about to launch your charity calendar for 2020. Featuring Michael's ultra-muscly dreamy photos with adorable small pets. Am I right?

What location did you want?

Thanked by 2ITLabs Ympker
  • Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • gang gang

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited October 2019

@SirFoxy said:
    gang gang

Foxy Bingo. How can I help?

• SmallWeb is now a trading name of my new Registered Company; Cloud2Z Limited.

That's one announcement, but I have at least one more coming, still no guessers?

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Why Z and not S?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited October 2019

@ITLabs said:
    Why Z and not S?

Probably a deep rooted personal obsession with the letter Z

Yet again my naming scheme is a mystery :tongue: Is it Cloud-2-Zed? Is it Cloud2oooze? We will never know.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Cloud-2-Zombies? Cloud-2-ZinedineZidane?

@Mic-hael said:
    That's one announcement, but I have at least one more coming, still no guessers?

Cloud2Z acquired Blesta?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited October 2019

@ITLabs said:
    Cloud-2-Zombies? Cloud-2-ZinedineZidane?

@Mic-hael said:

Cloud2Z acquired Blesta?

Soon.. In a way.. I guess? You win! What location would you like?

Not sure if I have to disclaim I am not actually aquiring Blesta the brand or it's company

But the winning is real, contact me boss

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Genuinely didn't expect it to be a new link.

If you want some Kangys, spin up ozzymanreviews on youtube. Funny commentary from a local.

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Mic-hael said: Soon.. In a way.

In a way as in you're offering free blesta?

Thanked by 2MichaelCee ITLabs
  • @Mr_Tom said:

Hey. You win!

Thanked by 2ITLabs Mr_Tom
  • ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited October 2019

@Mic-hael said:

@Mr_Tom said:

Hey. You win!

Ah... not fair... I deserve 0.25GB... :disappointed:

Balls!

Thanked by 2MichaelCee vyas11
  • @ITLabs said:

@Mic-hael said:

@Mr_Tom said:

Hey. You win!

Ah... not fair... I deserve 0.25GB... :disappointed:

Australia?

Thanked by 1ITLabs
  • Yup! That's me: " ... There have been far more losers than winners in the bird world ..."

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • So, is it true? Free Blesta coming to MediumSmallWeb?

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited October 2019

@ITLabs said:
    So, is it true? Free Blesta coming to MediumSmallWeb?

Coming 3 Cloud4Z very soon.

I'm currently ensuring everything is under the company, financing a blesta owned license and offering licenses with either a 9.99 or 19.99/m reseller plan. Because I've not brought that brand over to LET yet(i), I will likely offer some discounts to the plans too.

Thanked by 2ITLabs Frameworks
  • Congrats Michael. It's really great to see you growing steadily.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Thank you @ITLabs!

Announcement #999 is that for a limited time you can now get 35% off any shared plan.

Thanked by 2ITLabs vyas11
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2019

Congratulations. Incorporating makes sense, best wishes.
    I enjoyed reading every one of the three emails I received from smallweb with the same message :-)

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
    edited October 2019

@vyas11 said:
    Congratulations. Incorporating makes sense, best wishes.
    I enjoyed reading every one of the three emails I received from smallweb with the same message :-)

I'm so glad somebody mentioned that there was email trouble. I had mis-checked the logging option and have been wondering. I'm assuming I set it to send 1 per service instead of per account, sorry for the trouble.

I especially feel sorry for anyone who has double figures in services. (Why are you laughing?). Thank you @vyas11

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @Mic-hael said:

I especially feel sorry for anyone who has double figures in services. (Why are you laughing?). Thank you @vyas11

How I wish I had signed up for a fourth or possibly all six locations. Then it would have been " look! Another mail from Smallweb.. wonder what's different about this one."

Hey, things happen. This was a good check that your email program works, and my email system did not flag them as spam.

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @vyas11 said:

@Mic-hael said:

How I wish I had signed up for a fourth or possibly all six locations. Then it would have been " look! Another mail from Smallweb.. wonder what's different about this one."

Hey, things happen. This was a good check that your email program works, and my email system did not flag them as spam.

It's a good shout actually, when I somewhat realised my mistake I investigated the Blesta Mass Mailer plugin and couldn't find a way to cancel the send before the cron ran. (Only to disable the entire job script, until it's unchecked then I assume it would run anyway). Maybe something I need to look more into or something that could be suggested to them.

I will operate on best behaviour from now boss.

Thanked by 2ITLabs vyas11
  • Keep up the good work :) Glad to see you are expanding^^

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • @Ympker said:
    Keep up the good work :) Glad to see you are expanding^^

edited October 2019

Thank you very much @Ympker and everyone else who has shown support :)

The 35% promocode LTD that I mentioned is valid until 25th October 2019. :smiley:

Thanked by 3ITLabs uptime Ympker
  • Mic-hael said: LTD

@Mic-hael said:
    Thank you very much @Ympker and everyone else who has shown support :)

The 35% promocode LTD that I mentioned is valid until 25th October 2019. :smiley:

Hm, what plans does this work on? I'm trying to see if it works on a Reseller Melb plan but it doesn't seem to do any deductions.