Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone used apnscp ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone used apnscp ??

has anyone used this control panel? https://apnscp.com not heard of it before just looking for reviews

Please dont post use DA, ive looked into it

Comments

• nemnem Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2019

Over here. It's a panel built foremost for system administrators. Without a system that works, it's hard to have customers.

3.1 is coming out Oct 27/28, which'll be a separate announcement post. I would suggest switching over to 3.1 ahead of the release. 3.0 was focused on bringing apnscp to mass market. 3.1 is business as usual with innovation, which includes,

• jailed PHP-FPM
    • block IO throttling
    • time-series data storage via Timescale, for example bandwidth takes 200 ms to lookup as opposed to > 10 s on Postgres alone
    • ACME v2
    • IPv6
    • Delegated whitelisting
    • IMAP/POP3/SMTP SNI support

I still have work to do with augmenting the cPanel restore facility to handle apnscp backups as well as logical replication from Postgres to Redis for use with rspamd prefs. Beyond that 3.1 is greenlighted for release.

Thanked by 1ginner159
  • hzrhzr Member

Yes. Dev is competent and runs a tight shop.

• I thought it is gui scp. Its looking good though. No plans for debian/ubuntu?

• @nem thanks, have you any plans for a blesta module to create clients?

• nemnem Member, Host Rep

@cazrz said:
    I thought it is gui scp. Its looking good though. No plans for debian/ubuntu?

There are plenty of hosting platforms that try to accommodate a wider audience. I'd rather focus development on a narrow set of requirements and exploit what's available for optimal efficiency/stability. What good is a downed server anyway?

@ginner159 said:
    @nem thanks, have you any plans for a blesta module to create clients?

I built my hosting company's billing software in my 20s in between classes in college. Suffice to say it won't see the light of day; it's some gnarly code. As with the WHMCS module, if someone wants to step forward for a Blesta module I'd be more than happy to work with them. I'm not the right person for that job however.