Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what happened to Quantum Core thread? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what happened to Quantum Core thread?

2»

Comments

• This would be a good provider to have added to the whitelist @poisson

Maybe @QuantumCore could throw some testing credits in your account for scientific potassium research.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @dahartigan said:
    This would be a good provider to have added to the whitelist @poisson

Maybe @QuantumCore could throw some testing credits in your account for scientific potassium research.

Actually @QuantumCore I would like to test a unit if that's possible. Was looking for a VPS in Singapore/ Au a while back, does not hurt to test and cap the well as they say.

• QuantumCoreQuantumCore Member, Host Rep

@dahartigan said:

Send a PM and may be able to work something out ... we don't usually provide trials though.

@vyas11 said:

@dahartigan said:

Actually @QuantumCore I would like to test a unit if that's possible. Was looking for a VPS in Singapore/ Au a while back, does not hurt to test and cap the well as they say.

Send me a PM. We don't usually do trials and don't really want to make a habit of it, but may be able to work something out.

• @dahartigan said:

Added to the whitelist following receipt of trustworthy information and examination of provider past history.

• @QuantumCore said:

@vyas11 said:

@dahartigan said:

Send me a PM. We don't usually do trials and don't really want to make a habit of it, but may be able to work something out.

It's not a policy to ask for reviews. All decisions are made based on verifiable third-party endorsements and publicly available evidence so that the entire process is transparent. Thanks for the offer though!!!

Thanked by 1QuantumCore
  • lowendclientlowendclient Member
    edited November 2019

@FAT32 said:
    Pretty sure it was shared to the Chinese community and you know what happen next.

That's pretty sad, I am still thinking to go for it but too late.

https://www.hostloc.com/search.php?mod=forum&searchid=2429&orderby=lastpost&ascdesc=desc&searchsubmit=yes&kw=Quantum

Not even 1 thread found, haven’t heard this brand before. Where did you found threads being shared among Chinese communities?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@lowendclient said:
    Not even 1 thread found, haven’t heard this brand before. Where did you found threads being shared among Chinese communities?

That's not the keyword, one of the example: https://www.hostloc.com/thread-596535-1-1.html

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • @FAT32 said:

@lowendclient said:

That's not the keyword, one of the example: https://www.hostloc.com/thread-596535-1-1.html

You don't challenge @FAT32 on such matters. He doesn't talk through his ass.

Thanked by 3FAT32 dahartigan vyas11
    edited November 2019

@QuantumCore said:
    Yes, I guess you could say it worked too well :) There was crazy demand from both legit users and fake users. It was an awesome success.

We plan to resume this soon... after we review our sign up process and implement more restrictions + fraud protection.

Sorry all for the disappointment.

(Just to mention, not targeting QuantumCore, but to providers who don't want Chinese clients)

There is an easy way to block most of Chinese users outside, just put one sentence on your registry page: "We need your real information for registry, or your account will be delete."

I’m quite sure most Chinese users don’t like their informations being collected. Sometimes we keep register because the rule in TOS is too inconspicuous to notice.

One more way is adjusting your route to China to NTT, that will also work because NTT is now the worst route to PRC.

edited November 2019

You don't challenge @FAT32 on such matters. He doesn't talk through his ass.

Well, you can see the first replay on that thread means:
    “Australian-China route sucks, $50 may be a fraud.” :lol:
    $5 means a high price to us, can’t imagine who will register multiple accounts using fake details and pay $5 for each of them...
    Think like a Chinese and you will find this is not a very good offer to take advantage of. You just overly worried about Chinese' threaten.

edited November 2019

@lowendclient said:

@QuantumCore said:
    Yes, I guess you could say it worked too well :) There was crazy demand from both legit users and fake users. It was an awesome success.

We plan to resume this soon... after we review our sign up process and implement more restrictions + fraud protection.

Sorry all for the disappointment.

There is an easy way to block most of Chinese users outside, just put one sentence on your registry page:
    "We need your real information for registry, or your account will be delete."

I’m quite sure most Chinese users don’t like their informations being collected. Sometimes we keep register because the rule in TOS is too inconspicuous to notice.

One more way is adjusting your route to China to NTT, that will also work because NTT is now the worst route to PRC.

BTW.
    Can’t open your register page using Mainland China internet through I waited for 2 minutes. The route may not be a good choice for us...

Sure, we could of done that :) But we didn't have any issues with people signing up (from any country). Simply ended it due to overwhelming demand.

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • @QuantumCore said:
    Sure, we could of done that :) But we didn't have any issues with people signing up (from any country). Simply ended it due to overwhelming demand.

Thank you! I’m sorry I thought under the premise that Chinese cause troubles.

Your offer is great, just not suit China route, so it won’t attract much trouble from China.