Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for OVH ADVANCE-1 or STOR servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for OVH ADVANCE-1 or STOR servers

I'm looking for transfer of one of the below servers if anyone is cancelling them in the near future:

OVH ADVANCE-1 with 16GB RAM (Any disk configuration works)

OVH STOR-48T or STOR-72T

I have EU and NA accounts, please feel free to PM me what financial relief you'd like to let go of one of the above servers (if any).

TiA

Comments

• oh I think you already moved out of OVH .. interesting to see you back.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Yeah, I figured he would have left OVH already after a big fuss he created.

• Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited October 2019

@mrclown said:
    oh I think you already moved out of OVH .. interesting to see you back.

@deank said:
    Yeah, I figured he would have left OVH already after a big fuss he created.

Well last time I had around 350 OVH servers and was paying OVH €180k annually in recurring charge, out of which most servers were being renewed annually and semi-annually, the outgoing bandwidth was cut in half after being full 1Gbps for 6 months straight in July. This was after I had received written emails from my account manager, and various sales reps from CA and UK assuring me in January 2019 that the double bandwidth offer (to be deployed in Feb 2019) would make the 500mbps guaranteed into 1000mbps guaranteed, as outlined on their website for the majority of 2019 https://i.imgur.com/hqhkdW0.png

I did get the long term rentals cancelled but they only gave me the refund as account credit. I posted to see if anybody bought an ADVANCE-1 16GB server with a long term commit that they regret signing or have one of the old STOR servers since both models are now discontinued.